Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Wed 3/26

Hello everyone, Erin just got back from the mall. I think she kissed the floor!! She got her walking in for sure. I think she was excited just to get to drive her car and get out of this house!! Freedom is definitely one of those things we all take for granted. Thanks for being Erin's cheerleaders!! She is blessed by you all. Happy Wednesday!! janet

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWW! That's so exciting! That's how i feel everytime I get home from college :) The Mall of Georgia has so much more sparkle when you are away from it for so long!

Anonymous said...

i envy erin! i want to go to the mall. yes, i'm whining. i'm still sick and can't go out! now i'm getting a taste of how you felt sitting at home all the time. anyways, i'm so happy for you! i'm glad you got to go to the mall...i don't think kissing the floor at the mall would be such a good idea though. never know whats happened or been on that floor! ewwwww!

-monica

Aunt Debbie said...

I am soooooooo happy for you, you've made amazing progress! To God be the glory! I'm sending a big hug today!
Love ya bunches! Aunt Debbie

Anonymous said...

YAY! I'm so glad that you were able to go to the mall!! See you soon!

Love, Jennifer

The Stills said...

"...how constantly I remember you in my prayers at (M)all times...."

Romans 1:9b-10,VStill version

I can feel your joy all the way over here! It's great! Thanks for sharing. :)

Anonymous said...

What wonderful news to hear!!...Praying you had a blast...and walked your legs off...(not literally, but you know..)...continuing to pray for you this morning dear sister.......Father, continue to surround our sister Erin in this time...Lord, continue to keep a smile upon her face...and YOUR joy deep down in her heart....Lord, we pray that YOU would continue to work on her blood numbers and Father, we pray that YOU would bring REMISSION soon...Father, we can't wait to see this dear girl healed....we can't wait to see what YOU will do through healing her....and we can't wait to hear of the things she will tell us, in the after time of this adventure.....LORD, continue to bless this precious family and all their friends and loved ones...Father, let them all have a taste of YOUR presence in their lives today...Father, we thank YOU, that YOU have given us this outlet to come together, to pray..to worship YOU Lord,....thank You Father, that Janet and Bill are faithful in keeping us updated and encouraged with the good news of what YOU are doing in Erin's healing......IN JESUS NAME....AMEN......

Anonymous said...

Yeah shopping! What good therapy! Find some deals for me! I try to stay away from that place... especially with an almost 9 yr old! Enjoy yourself and enjoy this BEAUTIFUL WEATHER!!!
God Bless,
Kristie

Sarah said...

shopping therapy is the best!!

Joy said...

YAYAYAY!!

Abby H.

Anonymous said...

Erin, so glad to hear that you were able to go to the mall. My daughter Jena completely understands how great it must have been to drive yourself there. She was recently diagnosed with epilepsy and won't be able to drive until at least the middle of July. She said to tell you to enjoy driving for her too!

We continue to pray for you daily asking the Lord for "remission".

Connie Gregg

Treonas said...

I am so excited that you were able to get out and go to the mall. Shopping is definitely good medicine. Enjoy the sunshine and freedom.

Love, Terry

Anonymous said...

Never in all my days did I think I would be so glad to hear that someone could finally go back to the Mall! Hope you had an absolute blast Erin. I also hope that you are savoring and perhaps journaling about these new perspectives you are gaining so that down the road when we all start to take things for granted again...you can remind us not to. We love you and we are doing a happy dance over your trip to the Mall. Pray for Davis today as he defends his Doctoral thesis.
Love,
Sheri

Anonymous said...

We all hope there are many many more wonderful days ahead great news. You are in our prayers.
The Owen family.