Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Tues 3/11

Greetings, We are back from the clinic already. Her labs were good so she didn't need blood or platelets. I was shocked because her fatigue has increased so much I thought surely she needed blood. She has another appt on Friday and will get labs again to see what she needs. So far, so good on the side effects. Her mouth is tender but no sores. Thank you God. And thank you prayer warriors, nice job!! :-) We keep trying to calculate when her treatments will be done so she can schedule some lake time and she is anxious to know what to tell the school. I think she will be done by July. She also wants to put campmeeting in her schedule. So much to do, so many people to see!!

"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." Hebrews 11:1

Thanks for your prayers. love, janet

8 comments:

Skoots1moM said...

Praying lots of strength comes your way...hang in there!

I have two emails for you, gmail and hotmail, so...I sent you a St. Patty's surprise...get out your crayons!
love U!
Ms. Susan : )

Eunice and Herb said...

Hi! Herb and I are praying for remission and no bad side effects. He says, please keep giving it all you have. We know it is hard but with the Lord's help, you will make it.

We love you all.

Eunice and Herb

Anonymous said...

Tired is ok, we will definitely live with tired over hurting any day! You rest up Ms. Erin and know that we love you and are praying hard for you today.
Love,
Sheri

Anonymous said...

Still praying for REMISSION!!!!....
Keeping campmeeting for you in our prayers as well!!!!!....Keep your chin up sweet sister.....You are one tough little cookie...and I know that you are feeling tired right now...and needing strength, but remember to take this time and rest in the Lord....and let HIM continue to work on your blood counts....PRAISE GOD for the lack of pain....YOU ROCK LORD!!!!....WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
(ps...sorry we have been scarce on the blog ...Bear is getting the campground ready for the opening of the season..and I've been working on the gardening side of things...but know that we continue to pray for you daily dear Bloneshines!!!)

Anonymous said...

Erin!!!
I love you soo much! I have been praying for you every day :) I'm so thankful that this round of chemo has brought you less side effects.You are an inspiration to me as well as many, many others! Always remember that you have hundreds of prayer worriers who are constantly lifting you up to God!!! Stay strong girl! Love you!!!
love, laura courtney

Anonymous said...

Hello Miss Erin:

See what happens when you get the right bag of blood (mine). Why would you want more? If you continue to have a tender mouth, we could grind the M&M's up, or go to the smaller ones. Whatever you do, don't stop the M&M therapy. It's working. Plus, tick season will be here soon and we can't be too careful. You didn't seem to enjoy getting checked for ticks as much as most people would think. They probably don't realize the "ticklish" nature of the exam.

All Our Love and Prayers!
Dr. Ken and the
Blessing-Moore-Butz Team.

The Stills said...

Yay for your results today! Sorry for the fatigue, but so glad the side effects aren't as bad. God's got you covered:

'He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.' Isaiah 40:29

Love,
The Stills

Kathleen said...

Erin:

May you continue to sustain your strength and may the side effects also keep at bay!

You have become this great source of inspiration to so many of us and so we thank you for that! You are our strong tower! We love you!

Blessings and Grace,
The Cotners