Good Morning friends,
Erin is doing fine today. Just hanging out watching movies. Not much energy to do anything else. What a beautiful day though!
"The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they display knowledge. There is no speech or language where their voice is not heard. Their voice goes out into all the earth, their words to the ends of the world." Ps 19:1-4
We are so thankful for this time to reflect on God's glory! love, janet
7 comments:
"God is able to provide you with every blessing in abundance, so that by always having enough of everything you may share abundantly in every good work."
-2 Cor. 9:8
I'm so glad I got to talk to you yesterday. I miss you and really want to come visit you. Maybe I will have to pull an "Amanda" and stand outside and just look through the window and talk that way! Have a great day! It's a gorgeous one :-)
-Monica
Hey there kiddo,
Haven't posted anything in a while as Aunt Debbie pretty much has that covered. I have read every BLOG entry since your mom started it because I want to know everything going on with what your going through so that I can perhaps add something to help in some small way. What I am finding as time goes by is that you & everyone that writes to you bring me closer to our Savior & inspire me to live life more fully through Him.
One of your friends spoke of a father in-law who was in need of some encouragement and her initial reaction was to tell him "go read Erin's BLOG". I've had the exact same thought as I've encountered family & friends that need encouragement on a variety of levels & have suggested the same thing to them. You, your wonderful family, and all your incredibly dedicated friends boldly exemplify what being a CHRISTIAN is all about!!! LOVE.
I once lead a co-worker to Christ by merely suggesting she read the "Left Behind" series . . . I can only imagine the impact this BLOG has had on all that read it :0) :0)
Someone else said that the more they have talked to God on your behalf, the more they have been talking to him in general and it's strengthened their own personal walk with Him . . . THAT'S ME TOO!
Please know that you are constantly in our prayers Erin. Try to keep up the walking as your energy permits, keep that dazzling smile going, and toes up, knees bent, and arms straight. I love you kiddo.
Uncle Ron
I am happy you had a peaceful day.
LOVE YA!
Vicki
hey Erin! I'm glad you are recovering well from your
last treatment, God is good! Sorry I've missed the past few days, school has demanded ALL of my time unfortunately. Keep healing! And when campmeeting comes, you are SOO gonna be in my room, I already called it, lol! Love ya! Jessie
The Foster four loves Erin and prays for her every night!
Oh and we love Amanda too. Tell her that.
We all continue to be inspired by your dedication to our Lord in this time.....keep your chin up kiddo...everythings going to be just fine.....STILL PRAYING FOR REMISSION AND LESSENED SIDE EFFECTS!!! WE LOVE YA'LL....
Enjoy this beautiful day!
Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.
—Romans 12:12
Patti
Post a Comment