Happy Saturday everyone,
Good morning and thanks for your prayers!! Erin is up and her stomach is still hurting but her head is better. She says it is the medicine for her stomach pain that makes her head hurt, so we are waiting to see if it starts after she takes her pain medicine. If it's not one thing it's another. We praise God through it all because at least she is at home, and home is good medicine. She was so sick last night that we decided one of us should sleep in her room on the floor in case she needed us. Bill took the first turn and ended up keeping Erin awake with his snoring! I told her it was probably just the storm, but she didn't buy it. She may get better today out of self defense! All in all I think she is doing great. Anything is great compared to the first round!!
"You are forgiving and good, O Lord, abounding in love to all who call to you. Hear my prayer, O Lord; listen to my cry for mercy. In the day of my trouble I will call to you, for you will answer me. " Ps 86: 5-7
Amen to that!! Have a great weekend and thanks for your continued prayers. janet
7 comments:
Erin- Sorry you were so sick last night. Bill snores- No. I would not know anything about that.
It was so go to see you yesteday. You made our day. I wore your bracelet to the SEC game last night. Adam and I were in the dome when the storm occured. I believe
God was there also.
Keeping you in our prayers.
Love you,
Lane and Kurt
Erin, I have some ear plugs I can send you if you need them! Feel better today. That is my prayer for you today.
With love,
Vicki
Erin,
I am SO glad that this round has been a little easier for you. What a wonderful thing to hear after such a trial in the first! I hope your ailments are few and blessings continue to be many!
Amanda Gauntt
I've been faithful in reading the blog and I realized this afternoon that it has been a while since I left my love!
Im excited to tell you that I am going on Spring Break, LAP, AND Campmeeting this year! Thank God for parents who were willing to help me pay this year!!!
I really look forward to seeing you soon!!
Peter Schnaak
Still praying for you!! I hope you enjoyed looking at the pictures of your hardcore snwboarding sister. I must admit...I am jealous of her talent. I am sure you are glad to have her by your side again. Praise God for a better round of chemo!! Your appropriate response to that would be "Fo SHO!" haha. Ask Laura about those stories...they will be more than entertaining. When Ashley gets all the videos from the trip together and on a DVD...you HAVE to watch it. I am putting it at #1 for the best movies ever. haha. Keep being hardcore against that cancer.
Love you and wishing I could come hug you,
Kristen MacDonald
Erin--I hope you are feeling better today and are able to get better rest tonight:)
Lord, I pray for Erin's head and stomach and that you would take away the pain and nausea. Allow her to sleep well tonight and continually gain strength. Give her what she needs everyday. Thank you for this family's faith in and service for you. Thank you for the testimony of this blog. Please let Erin be in remission and take the Leukemia completely away. We love you and thank you for loving us first. Amen.
Love, Brittany
(paraphrasing Isaiah 58:9)
"You have been generous with the hungry, 'Erin and youhave given yourself' to the down-and-out. Your life will glow in the darkness and be bathed in sunlight."
"I'll give 'Erin' a full life in the emptiest of places— firm muscles, strong bones. She'll be like a well-watered garden, a gurgling spring that never runs dry. 'Erin', you'll use the old rubble of your past life to build anew, rebuild the foundation from out of your past."
Sweet, sweet dreams, darlin'!
We love you bunches...
XXXXXXs & 000000s
Susan, Charles & Channing
Post a Comment