Good afternoon Prayer Warriors, Thanks for the prayers. Erin is feeling o.k., just crooked from her procedure yesterday. Laura is working on her, to straighten her neck, but it will take time to heal. We are getting geared up for tomorrow's admission. Not looking forward to it, but also wanting to get it over with so we can get the healing started. I forgot to report that the bone marrow biopsy results saw less than 1% leukemia, which is good. But we still need that miracle! So, keep the prayers flowing please. We know God is working overtime for Erin! Thanks be! We will keep you posted on the journey! Blessings, janet
"Because he loves me," says the Lord, "I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name. He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him. With long life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation." Psalm 91:14-16
6 comments:
Thank you so much for the daily updates. We are praying for you constantly and wishing you an easy round of chemo and a smooth transplant procedure. Next the healing and the recovery.... Woo Hoo, the journey is nearing the beginning of the end. Good luck!! Let us know if there is anything at all you need to make you more comfortable.
Dixie & Brad
How nice to have Laura there making your neck feel better. I'm praying for your comfort and for complete healing. I'll pray for special support and angels tomorrow as you go to the hospital. Going to the hospital means you're that much closer to leaving the hospital! I am so thankful for your hopeful spirit. Knowing you, I not surprised, but it's still something for which to be thankful!
Love, Brittany
Janet and Erin, and all the rest of the Blonshine Tribe, I know these blogs are a small summary of the emotions and moments of strength and weakness you all face every day, but ladies and gentlemen, I hope you know that you are all shining shining lights. You are teaching all us lambs about grace and strength and faith and you have certainly made my heart fill with love for you and love for God. I just have to say thank you. and hang in there. The Catholics in Louisiana are on this one.
love, Linda
Hi Erin,
I missed you at work today. The first day back was not the same with your energy and enthusiasm. I pray for you daily that the Lord will be your doctor and healer. Keep hanging in.
God Bless,
Adrienne
Glad to hear about the biopsy...praying you up bigtime for tomorrow.
Love
The Stills
God is good all the time! All the time God is good! Don't you just love how He takes care of little details and big events all in the same day? Thanks be to God that he sent the angels to tell of their transplant story just at the right time. Thank you for sharing your daily testimony to God's greatness in this blog. What an inspiration to so many people!! Know that we are praying for you all the way, girl. I know you are anxious, but just concentrate on all the "normal" things you are going to do when this is done. We love you!
Post a Comment