Good Morning Prayer Warriors, Thanks for the coverage. We have just seen the Dr and they don't have any answers on the MRI yet but they have ordered another x-ray of her abdomen. She has ascites and her liver enzymes are going up. They said her BUN is going down so that is good but they can't really say what is going on yet. So we are still praying it all goes away on it's own. Unfortunately, Erin is miserable. She hardly slept at all, she just kept changing positions and hitting her pain button. She has her big bag of IV food up and we have come up with many possible white foods it could contain...Lobster bisque, Fettucini Alfredo, Mashed Potatoes, Vanilla milkshake... Anyway, she doesn't act like Superman yet. They are giving her another liquid to drink that is supposed to help pull the fluid off of her abdomen. Thankfully, Erin is still so full of pain medicine she probably won't remember it. So here we are, waiting on pain relief, waiting on test results, waiting on a return to something close to normalcy. But we know God is working while we are waiting, just like Cindy said yesterday. One praise is that her WBC continues to climb, it is 4.8 today and her platelets are holding their own. Anyway, thanks for your prayers. This has probably been too much info again but I don't know what else to do. blessings, janet
"Strengthen the feeble hands, steady the knees that give way; say to those with fearful hearts, 'Be strong, do not fear; your God will come, he will come with vengeance; with divine retribution he will come to save you.'"Isaiah 35:3-4
9 comments:
Mama janet, you are very strong. We are praying for you and your strength. I know your postive attitude is giving Erin strength through this process :) Erin, we all love you and are praying for your healing. God is always with you. I'm praying specifically for the end to all this pain. May God bless you this day. -Jessie
Never too much info...we care about every single thing that is happening whether you share it or not, so you can't share too much. With 'google's help I'll understand a little bit more about what is going on. We are unhappy to know that Erin's pain is continuing and will reinforce our prayers in that direction....even so, we are thankful in the knowledge that she is protected by our everlasting Father.
Much love,
The Stills
Hi Janet-was in Church this morning and I miss seeing you sitting in front of me! Erin, I pray that your pain will subside and that you will be able to eat soon. You have shown us that we should't take things for granted.We Love you guys!(oops! Girls) Much Love, Cindy and Family
Sending sabbath prayers your way, be encouraged in your waiting for His plan to shine :)
Isa 30:18 "Yet the Lord longs to be gracious to you; he rises to show you compassion. For the Lord is a God of justice. Blessed are all who wait for him!"
I love you family! Keep up the hard work and I am praying like crazy from A-town... thinking Erin deserves pita pit as soon as she can eat again. I think the white substance is probably milk just cuz you made her give it up lol jkjk... I love you all and miss you muches
YOur missing daughter LJ
Janet; you were with me in Church today! Every song we sang I was praying and remembering God's promises for you, Erin and all of us. I was reminded of 2 Corinthians 12:9
And He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness." Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
I know no one wants to boast in their infirmities, but look at how our infirmities draws us back to Him! I'm praying that our loving, mericiful Father will take away Erin's pain.
Love ya bunches! Aunt Deb
We love you bunches! Aunt Debbie
Janet, you can't give us too much info. It helps us to know what to pray for and we feel a part of what y'all are going through. Our prayers are for you and your family, too.
We love you all. Eunice
Thank you for sharing. We consider it a priveledge to be able to go to God in prayer for Erin and each of you. Continuing to pray with out ceasing. In Christ Love, Tracy Bishop
Hello Janet,
During the 11th grade small group session this morning, Cindy Sykes and I discussed Erins condition and your family's stress with the kids. Erin is also part of their "prayer concerns". Know that you're not giving us too much information at all. It reminds us that she is still fighting a difficult battle.
I also admit to feeling guilty that we can only offer prayer. Guilty knowing that tonight my kids are well, at home, and we will sleep without distraction. And in the mean time, Erin is away from her home with an ongoing battle being fought. Erin, a person so underserving of pain or discomfort. And we can only imagine the stress you, Bill, Amanda and Laura endure while helping her fight this. Makes no sense to me at all.
So with that said please remember that our prayers, which seem to be all we have to offer, continue non-stop. For not only Erin, but for her whole family.
With All Our Love & Prayers!
Dr.Ken and the
Blessing-Moore-Butts Prayer Team.
Post a Comment