Thursday, April 3, 2008
Thurs 4/3
Well, I can't top the remission note, so I won't try. Thank you all for rejoicing with us!! God is Good all the time. We give Him all the praise and Glory for this milestone in Erin's treatment. She still has 3 more rounds of chemo to go. We go to the Dr on Tues to discuss the rest of the plan of care. Everything from here on out has got to be easier to go through because of the knowledge that we have the leukemia wiped out. Hopefully she will have an easier time with the side effects too. So please don't stop praying, we have a few more months to go through. She is walking on air though and we can't stop smiling!! Your support and encouragement have been an incredible comfort to us on our journey. We love you all, janet
13 comments:
Just wanted to say that we are so happy that you are in remisson. I will have Erica send you a comment over spring break when she actually isn't studying and then practicing her routine for cheerleading (fingers crossed). I wanted to personally thank you for the kind words that you said about Erica. I was so proud, but Erica was elated. You really made the evening great with your written speech and picking her as the cheerleader. She learned so much from you and has gotten stronger in her leadership roles. Thank you for all you taught her and she misses you. Hugs and prayers coming your way. Way to go again.
Love,
The Techo's (Erica and Kelly)
Coach Blonshine!
I am so happy to hear that you are recovering quickly! I hope to see you next year in pride. I love you very much and you are always in my prayers!
Lots of Love
Lauren Beelen
Gimme an R (r), gimme an E(e)...
What's that spell? REMISSION! Yea!
I'll pass the great news on to the rest of our prayer team.
Love,
Verna K.
We won't let up on the prayers Blonshines, we promise. It is very uplifting to think of your smiles this wonderful day.
Much love,
The Stills
Hey Erin!
I am so happy the good news you got yesterday! That is SO exciting!!!
This is a little late, but it was really good to see you Sunday!!
Much love,
Rory
Glory! Glory! Glory!
And now to him who can keep you on your feet, standing tall in his bright presence, fresh and celebrating—to our one God, our only Savior, through Jesus Christ, our Master, be glory, majesty, strength, and rule before all time, and now, and to the end of all time. Yes. Jude 1:24,25
Can you hear all the praises and thank yous to our Father from Pinellas Park?
We rejoice and celebrate with you and your family. How wonderful and incredible and amazing and incomparable is the love and power of God, and the ways He works all around us and for us and with us!!! And His arms are wide enough for all of us.
Glory!!!
hey Erin! I'm overwhelmed by your quick recovery! Who says miracles dont happen? We have been playing phone tag but we'll catch up to each other eventually. Remission sounds really good and I'm so glad that you are finally there! Love ya! Jessie
Erin and Family:
Just like Scott Anderson (Cancer survivor and facilitator of the Cancer Support Group at FUMC Lawrenceville - diagnosed with Stage 4 Melanoma two years ago and through faith,hope,strength and the support of prayers has overcome it!) --- Erin is living proof that the power of prayer works!
Praise be God for Remission! The sounds of elation can still be heard in and around Gwinnett County! Hear the sounds of trumpets, horns, and pipes abound!
Praying for continued remission and for what the doctors have to say about their plans for you! Keep the strength and your faith! You have fought the good fight with your armor of faith and strength and you shall continue to win with these weapons that He has supplied you! Keep on! Do not lose your faith nor your hope! He has so much in store for you! You are a source of true inspiration!
Continued Grace and Blessings,
The Cotners
That is wonderful news to hear! God work is amazing and miracles never cease to exist. You and your families faith have been inspiring to me and has helped my faith in the Lord grow even stronger. Bless you and keep in mind that something Huge is in store for you. I can't wait to see your smiling face around school again.
Cheerleading tryouts have been going on this week, and they are soooo stressful. Be glad that you are not participating right now haha. Today is the final day; I had nightmares all night last night about who we would pick today. Wish us luck!
Love,
Kimberly Sharp
What a praise, God is so good! I eagerly read the blog every morning... the one day I miss (yesterday) is when the big news comes!! Either way I am certainly glad to read it! It is so comforting to be reminded that our Father truly is bigger than this cancer monster as I face the battle with some close to our family... One of which we just got news of this morning... (emailed from a co-worker)
I wouldn't normally go on one prayer blog requesting prayer for another, but the pray warriors here certainly seem to have a direct line, and this little guy needs all the prayer he can get as he starts his war...
"I just found out that a dear friend of mine from college, Eric Olson's, 18 month old son has just been diagnosed with cancer. Jacob has a rare cancer of the kidneys and has just started his chemotherapy sessions.
I'm emailing you for prayers. I know you don't know this child, but if you would - please stop right now and say a prayer for this beautiful child and his mom, dad and twin brother.
May I ask for those of you that can, please get Jacob Olson from Rockport, Massachusetts onto as many prayer lists as possible. This little munchkin needs all the prayer power he can get."
Anyone out there who feels lead please pray and pass the word for Jacob!
Thanks!
Love you all!
Coach, Your faith and courage have been such an inspiration to us all. Janet, you are an amazing writer and your posts are filled with the love of God for all of us. We are so happy to hear your good news. You have touched the hearts and souls of countless people by providing us with day to day updates and showing us all how to live in our Faith. God Bless all of you.
I am so glad I managed to check the blog today. The R word the R word,I am screaming it. There are so many tears of joy and praise from this side. I can't wait to tell everyone here who has been praying on their potties for you.
Lots of Love The Wesig's
That's it Blonshine family.....ignore the wind...ignore the waves....keep your eyes on Jesus and keep walking on the water.....GOD IS GOOD....so very very good....and HIS glory is revealed in this family...in this time....Lord we thank YOU for REMISSION!!!!
Post a Comment