Thursday, April 10, 2008
Thurs 4/10
Dear friends, Thanks you for continuing to love us with your prayers. There is not one moment when I feel alone in this, not just because I know God is with us, but because I know all of you are there too. God has given us such a overwhelming group of supporters to help us through this. My friend Lisa asked me yesterday what single thing has gotten me through this. At first I said Erin has gotten me through this, but it is more specific than that. Love has been the common factor! My love for Erin, my love for God, Erin's love for God, Bill, Amanda, Kyle, Laura and the rest of our family's love, Erin's love for us, your love for us ... the list goes on and on. One of the first verses God led me to in the beginning of this is from 1 John 4:18 " There is no fear in love." I have said that many times when I start to get down. God's perfect love for us should bring joy, even in the dark times. He loves us all so much more than we can imagine. I am thankful for that and thankful for all of you expressing God's love to us. God is glorified by your sharing your love with us! We love you back. Janet
7 comments:
Love bears all things...
thanks for reminding us about that.
LOVE!
The Stills
He's constantly showing us His mercies--He preveniently goes before us!
You were so in our hearts in small group time, study, free time, prayers and worship with our arms outstretched and open wide. You were especialy on the beach!
Jude 1:20
But you, dear friends, carefully build yourselves up in this most holy faith, praying in the Holy Spirit, staying at the center of God's love, keeping your arms open and outstretched, ready for the mercy of our Master, Jesus Christ. This is the unending life, the real life!"
so turns out that caffeine only lasts for so long; my mood is going quickly- that happens when im tired.
anyways, i want to let you know how much i look up to you as a friend and youth minister. i hope that five years from now when you're looking back upon this you see that God really did have asolute control and justice in your situation.
personally i know that your cancer has awakened me from this idea that i can build friendships later.. no one is guaranteed a tomorrow! i now realize what a blessing everyone is in my life and how i need to live and love NOW!
how cool is it that only a week after hearing remission you've already affected my life?!
i hope you know that my and my family's daily prayers include you.
"The first thing I want you to do is pray. Pray every way you know how, for everyone you know... This is the way our Savior Gad wants us to live."
- 1 Timothy 2: 1,3
May the Lord bless you and keep you throughout your remaining chemo rounds- and forever!
Peter Schnaak [:
Love YOU. Love YOU. Love YOU. Love YOU. Love YOU. Love YOU. Love YOU. Love YOU. Love YOU. Love YOU. Love YOU. Love YOU. Love YOU. Love YOU. Love YOU. Love YOU. Love YOU. Love YOU. Love YOU. Love YOU. Love YOU!
Good Morning Miss Erin:
It was good to see you Saturday morning and Tuesday night when the Spring Break buses were leaving and returning. And you were there in Florida with us in spirit and video. I read your text reply to the kids after they saw you on the screen. And then you were on the beach. Enlarge the "skoots1mom" picture, and there you are.
Seriously, your 8th grade girls group needs you. They are getting out of control. You need to hear about their late night escape from their cabin. They even had my trusty assistant Ms. Blessing involved, along with my own "innocent" daughter. I'm sure you'll straighten them out soon. There's only so much we can do without you.
All Our Love and Prayers!
Dr. Ken and the
Blessing-Moore-Butz Team.
Ms.Blonshine
I'm happy to here you are getting better each day. You are still in my prayers and in my heart. I love you very much!
love
lauren
Still praying for you Erin....for you, Janet and Bill..and for you girls......Lord, continue to surround this special family....surround them in pain and in joy....center YOURSELF amongst them LORD, ...that they may KNOW in their heart of hearts...that YOU are always there.........IN JESUS' NAME....AMEN.......we love you guys!!!
Post a Comment