Blessings on you bloggers, Thanks for the words of encouragement and prayers. Barbara, we will add your Uncle to our prayers! Thanks for sending us the megaphone sermon to check out Kristie, can't wait to hear it. Erin is doing well today. She was able to go to youth last night and had a very full day of blessings. Today she went to school to see all her teacher buddies. Sorry she missed you Terry, you weren't in your office. Everyone was glad to see her and she is excited to get back to teaching. What a wonderful group of teacher-friends she has. Everyone has been so great about loving on Erin and all of us. Isn't it just awesome how God provides us with just the right people at just the right time to cheer us up?
"May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you a spirit of unity among yourselves as you follow Christ Jesus, so that with one heart and mouth you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. " Romans 15:5
Tues is our day for labs and then maybe Friday or Saturday for chemo. Thanks for the prayers! Love , janet
7 comments:
Praise God Whom Through All Blessings Flow! Praise Him!
We are hopeful that Erin will be able to start her chemo by the end of the week versus a delay until the beginning of next -- I am sure she is so anxious to get things underway so that she can be wrapped up and energized up for the coming school year! Praying that all the labs go well tomorrow!
I can only imagine the faces of the youth when they were able to see her last night after the retreat - the video that Andrew showed during the service was just AWESOME! and I must admit I got really overcome with emotion when I saw what they had done for Erin on the Beach (the t-shirt ensemble)that was just so WOW! That was truly a loving gesture of love and admiration for Erin and when we saw that it made William and I wish we could have been there to see that live and in color! What a truly amazing group of youth that we have here at FUMC Lawrenceville! We are so blessed to have them as we are just as blessed to have Erin!
Prayerfully,
The Cotners
Blessings,
The Cotners
Good luck tomorrow Erin! I hope everything goes as planned so you can get in and get out as soon as possible. Your strength and grace are such an inspiration to me and all who know you!
Love,
Meghan Wright
Prayers going up for labs on Tuesday!!.....Gather us together Lord, as YOU would have us to be, let our knees bend together, and our hands clasp together as we come to YOU Lord again for comfort and sustenance, in prayer for one another ....Father, grant us all with an extra measure of YOUR grace today...Father, be with Erin on her labs tomorrow...we know..oh we so know that YOU have been in control of her blood counts and numbers all along...and Father, it is a relief to know that YOU will be there during this next round..it is a relief to know that YOU are in control of all these things.......Father.....we love YOU LORD, and we thank YOU for this time...for this experience, ..and for this precious sister that YOU have given us.....IN JESUS' NAME...........AMEN...........
OH, I'm so sad I missed Erin! I am continually praying for you guys. Love you!
We are praying your labs go well tomorrow Erin!
You are a blessing to all of us.
Thank you Janet for your diligent posts...YOU are a blessing too!!!
i love you erin sooooo much and i still pray for you everyday
Kelly
Erin-
It's so good to read about your visits to school and church and returning to people and activities you love. Praise God for the support these groups provide.
I prayed for you this morning. I prayed that God would be preparing you for the road ahead and reminding you of what he's done--Praise Him!
Love, Brittany
Post a Comment