Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Wed 4/9

Hello Dear Family and Friends, Erin is doing well today and went to lunch with some of her teacher friends. She is excited to get back to teaching. I don't know many people who are excited to work. Well, I guess perspectives change depending on experiences. Erin will be glad to do anything besides what she has been doing! We praise God she will be able to go back to her normal activities. I am sure she will have lots to teach the kids! I bet she will cut back on homework too! Ha!

"Hear my cry for mercy as I call to you for help, as I lift up my hands toward your Most Holy Place." Ps 28: 2

God has been so merciful and we are truly blessed!! Thanks for your prayers. janet

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey it was great seeing you last night!

You probably don't know this, but the fact that I am able to work, much less talk for 6 hours a day is a miracle, so I KNOW how great it feels to teach again.

Some time we'll share stories :)

Anonymous said...

Erin!
OH HAPPY DAY, HAPPY DAY I'LL NEVER BE THE SAME!!!
oh my goodness! i feel like i am a completely changed person after spring break this year... im especailly happy that we got to see you via video... it made my day to see you! the best thing is that i had just given my testimony... and it made it even better that i got to see you afterwards! it was like you were listening to everything i was saying! Mr. Ken told us that you were glad to "be there via video... :) I LOVE YOU ERIN!!! I HOPE YOU KNOW THAT!!!
I CANNOT LIVE I CANT BREATHE UNLESS YOU DO THIS WITH ME!!!
by the way this is my new favorite verse:
Being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.
Phillipians 1:6
I love you so much!
kelsey gay

brittanydyan said...

Hooray for you being able to get back to work in the fall! That is an answer to prayer for sure. Speaking of new perspectives, I have something to share. I don't think I'm speaking for myself when I say that your experience has in many ways changed my perspectives...probably not in the same way but in a not unrelated way. There are days when I'm completely messed up, not thinking about any body but myself and certainly not thankful but instead disappointed and not trusting in God's promises. In the past several months, when these days inevitably come, it's not long before I think about you and the your experience over the last several months. The reflection pretty much gives me an attitude adjustment right then and there.

I praise God for his work in you and for his wide reaching arms. I am so thankful to hear of your return to activities you love and with a new perspective.

I love you and will not stop praying for your complete healing.

Kathleen said...

Erin:

When you are up to turning cartwheels, I am sure that you will be doing plenty seeing as you get to return to work and your students who I am sure have you missed you quite a bit and are anxious for your return into the classroom!

It is true -- All Things are Possible Through Him -- You are a witness and if anyone ever doubts His good works and doubts the power of prayer, we will send them your way so that you can give them personal testimony that the power of prayer does exist as does his glorious works! Blessed be His name!

In His Glorious and Sweet Name,
The Cotners

Anonymous said...

Sweet Erin as you contemplate going back into the classroom, consider the mighty lessons that God has taught you and take those with you into that classroom. I am envious of those young people who will be blessed to have you as their teacher. Stay strong and share the blessings of God's truth.
Love,
Sheri