Monday, April 7, 2008

Mon 4/7

Hello fellow bloggers. Thanks for all the loving prayers! Erin is feeling well today, a little tired but happy. We have our appt tomorrow with the Dr. It looks like she may go in for round 3 next week. Maybe as early as Monday. She is anxious to get going with it so she can be done in time to play a little before she starts back to work in the fall. We are very thankful for all the blessings she has been given through this experience!

"My heart is steadfast, O God; I will sing and make music with all my soul. Awake, harp and lyre! I will awaken the dawn. I will praise you, O Lord, among the nations; I will sing of you among the peoples. For great is your love, higher than the heavens; your faithfulness reaches to the skies. Be exalted, O God, above the heavens, and let your glory be over all the earth." Ps 108:1-5

Please pray for good news tomorrow at her appt. and continue to pray for complete and total healing. Remission is a super start but we want to be sure it never comes back!! We know that God has been faithful and will be faithful to see Erin through the rest of this until they consider her cured!! May God be Glorified through this healing!! Love to all, janet

5 comments:

Kathleen said...

How AWESOME is that? The fact that Erin will be back among her students in the Fall! That is just awesome! How great is our God?! I am sure her students have just missed her terribly and to think that in about 4 months she will be among them! That is an amazing praise!

Our God is an AWESOME God! So glad to hear that everyone is still basking in the good news of Erin's REMISSION - what a sweet word! This is the day that the Lord has made let us be Joyful and Rejoice in it! Joyful Indeed! Joy is definitely our strength and boy have we seen in it in the Blonshines! What an inspiration! Faith and Joy --- two beautiful words that indeed go hand in hand!

We continue to pray for Erin as she enters Round 3 -- Keep up the strength! You have your Prayer Warriors here to not only pray for you but to also cheer you on! We just love love love you! May you continue to feel the joy and happiness of REMISSION for the days to come!

Grace and Blessings Always,
The Cotners

brittanydyan said...

Erin,

Just wanted to let you know that I am completely jealous that Monica gets to go to dinner and a movie with you tonight! Man, I wish I could join you. I am still thanking God for your news of remission and continue to pray for complete healing. I will pray for good news at the doctor tomorrow. God is so good.

Have fun tonight:)

Love, Brittany

Eunice and Herb said...

We just got back into town and read your blog. Congratulations!!!! This is the best news to get. We hope your appointment tomorrow will give you good news, too.
We are continuing to pray for you and your whole family.
Bless y'all.
Eunice and Herb

The Stills said...

Praying for good reports tomorrow and also that things went well for your Aunt Debbie's Jenny today.

In Christ,
Stills

Aunt Debbie said...

Thank you Blonshine and Stills family for your prayers. Jenny came through her surgery well and is just a little sore. They did another biopsy, along with removing the lump in her breast. I'm praying that it is not cancer, like the first biopsy. I felt guilty asking for prayer on Erin's blog, but I know God is using this blog and Erin for His glory. I know that people around the world have been touched by the faith that is shown through this site. I know we are all connected by God's love and the love you all have shown and given to Erin, and the powerful things we can do through God to honor Him.
I love you guys and feel so blessed to be part of your life. Thanks Erin for sending Jenny a text message, it made her day!
Love ya bunches! Aunt Debbie

"Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much"
James 5:16
"The sacrifice of the wicked is an abomination to the Lord,
But the prayer of the upright is His delight." Proverbs 15:8
WOW, God delights in our prayers!