Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Wed 4/16

Hello all, God is so good, can you sense that today? We can. We are so thankful to have a faithful God who sees all our needs before we even know we have them. Erin is happy and well. Enjoying her last days before round 3. Please pray for the side effects to be minimal. After all she has gone through, 5 more days of chemo sounds daunting. But knowing she can come home after that is encouraging. I'm sure it will get harder to stay secluded as the weather gets prettier. Thanks for all your love and encouragement. We are blessed by your support. I know this is a long process for all of us, so the prayers are even more precious because of your endurance with us in this journey. I know the Lord will reward your faithfulness!! Love to all, janet

"The Lord is good to all; he has compassion on all he has made. All you have made will praise you, O Lord; your saints will extol you. They will tell of the glory of your kingdom and speak of your might, so that all men may know of your mighty acts and the glorious splendor of your kingdom." Psalm 145:9-12

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was so glad to see Erin's happy face on Sunday at church. You are right , God is good all the time, but there are sometimes it is hard to see. I am continuing to pray for you all. "He will cover you with his wings;you will be safe in his care;his faithfulness will protect an defend you ."Ps 91:4
"...the joy that the Lord gives you will make you strong." Neh 8:10

Thinking of you, Joyce K

The Stills said...

You are getting there Erin...remember, you don't have to do all the work to 'hang in there' for round 3 because God is holding on tight!!!

We love you!!!

Anonymous said...

Erin & Janet,
It was a beautiful sight to see you out walking yesterday. Enjoy this precious gift of time together as a family..soon, Erin will be well and constantly on the go. -Tracy

Anonymous said...

God's been good to me..oh God's always been good.......sing along ...sing along loudly...and off key!!!.....The beauty of God's love shines through in your words.....HE remains faithful in HIS promises ....and you remain faithful in HIM!!!!!....GOD LOVES YOU!!!....HE will continue to walk with you through this process.....never fear JESUS IS HERE!!!!!.....Father, continue to surround this precious family....as they not only go through this process, but allow us to bear witness to the things that are happening along with them.....Father, thank YOU!!!..THANK YOU LORD, for the many miraculous things you have shown us in being able to see YOU through them in this time......IN JESUS' PRECIOUS AND HOLY NAME.....AMEN.....

brittanydyan said...

Hi Erin,

God is good. I shared your praise with my community group last night. You are cancer free! I know going back for chemo must be hard--but, you are covered in prayer.

And, yay and praise God for your hair growing back! Although, your new hair-do looks completely adorable.

Well, I still think about you often, and when I do, I pray.

Love, Brittany

Anonymous said...

My daily verse for yesterday (Wednesday) was our UMYF benediction! It was very encouraging to see...it made me smile as soon as I read it. I'm so excited about this Reunion beach trip! I'll call you later after school and we can chat about it some more...YAY!

-Monica

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy to hear your good news and I'm praying for the side effects to be minimal! I LOVE Psalm 145- God is so good!


love you! ellen