Blessings, Erin is doing well. Some nausea but not too bad, just trying to sleep and keep herself distracted. We are thankful to be on the 6th floor with the group of nurses who know us. We keep them well stocked in chocolate so they will love us. You would be surprised at how many people benefit from M&M therapy! Thank you for all the prayers!! We are blessed to be surrounded by your love.
"Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful. And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds." Hebrews 10: 23-24
Thanks for spurring us on and keeping us hopeful in Christ! Your comments really do boost our spirits and give us encouragement! Love, janet
5 comments:
Erin,
I was at a prayer seminar this morning, and I met a girl about our age that does cancer therapy research. I didn't understand everything she was talking about, but I was thankful for her work and that she answered the Lord's calling for her to do this work. Praise God.
I pray for your comfort throughout this round of chemo so that you will know you are in His hands. He is a trustworthy God who answers our prayers in greater ways that we can even conceive.
"Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen."
Hey Erin,
Our Relay For Life at UT is today and I wanted to let you know I got a luminaria for you. So your name will be read off tonight at the ceremony. I love you and good luck with round three!
-Tyler
My "BibleStudyPlan" for today had this Psalm reference--I hope u find it ENCOURAGING:
Psalm 20:1-6 The name God-of-Jacob put you out of harm's reach,send reinforcements from Holy Hill, dispatch from Zion fresh supplies, exclaim over your offerings, celebrate your sacrifices, give you what your heart desires, accomplish your plans.
When you win, we plan to raise the roof and lead the parade with our banners. May all your wishes come true! That clinches it - help's coming, an answer's on the way, everything's going to work out."
God's Word is living and ACTIVE!
The Kirkmans : )
We are thinking about you all and praying for you to get through this round with few side effects Erin.
Love
The Stills
Lots of love and prayers coming your way from the Chamlees! The kids still mention Erin in their prayers every night! We'll step it up a notch tonight!!! I hope you have enjoyed this bright and sunny afternoon from the 6th floor. Keep the chocolate flowing and make those nurses take care of you. I know how difficult those nurses can be (especailly those labor and delivery ones!)We love you guys and wish you all the best. No side-effects!!! Go Erin!
Love,
Kristie
Post a Comment