Wednesday, April 2, 2008

REMISSION

REMISSION!! We just found out! The PA says it doesn't look like she needs a bone marrow transplant but that they would review the protocols and let us know. They told us before that since her sisters don't match they would not reccommend it. Praise God from whom all blessings flow!!! REMISSION!! Woo Hoo!! It has been a long wait but well worth it! Thanks for rejoicing with us!! WOW!! What a relief!! in tears of thanksgiving, janet

41 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise God!!! We're still partying here on the 2nd floor :)

God is so good! We love you!

Sarah said...

PRAISE JESUS!!!

Unknown said...

Hi Sweet Erin,
Here I am sitting alone at my computer and my tears of joy have just followed a victory yell. I'm surprised you didn't hear it. REMISSION......what a sweet sound!
Praise God for his mercies and blessings!!!!!! You are coming to the end of this chapter in your life,
now on to the next.
Love you much <><
Janice Lutz

Anonymous said...

Hooray Erin! God is so amazing and faithful! Praising Him along with you!

In His Love,
Kirsten

Dave and Annette said...

Well everyone at Lawrenceville Presbyterian came into my office wondering what I was shouting about! Hallelujah and Praise God!
I'm so happy for all of you!

Annette Houtz

Anonymous said...

Hooray, Erin!!

-Melissa

Aunt Debbie said...

This is so awesome! I'm doing cartwheels for you in my heart, cuz if I did a real one I'd probably break something!! It is always so humbling when I witness first hand prayers being answered. Thank you Lord! Love ya bunches! Aunt Debbie

Courtney said...

What a reason to rejoice!!! God is so good and I am so proud of you Erin for remaining faithful!!!
Love you!
Courtney Stillwagon

Adopt-o-Mom said...

Great news! I am so excited for you and your family. You all will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers!!!!

~Kristi Leyva

Anonymous said...

This is amazing! When I heard I did the happy dance and screamed. (scary sight) PRAISE GOD!!
~Leah

Anonymous said...

PRAISE GOD!!!!! my prayers are always with you!!
Kim Tingle

Mezzo Forte said...

Hallelujah! Our God is an AWESOME God! PARRRRRRRTAY!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello Miss Erin:

EXCELLENT NEWS!! But who's surprised? You have been a good girl and an exceptional patient. And not meaning to take too much credit, but I have to assume that the M&M therapy coming directly from the "Drug Store" at the last minute guaranteed these results, right? Who needs chemo when the right color combination of M&M's works well? Plus, they're more tasty.

We Praise God for your remission! Obviously, He gets all the credit. We were just doing what He directed, all in His name.

All Our Love and Prayers!
All The Time!
Dr. Ken and the
Blessing-Moore-Butz Team.

Lori Jacobi said...

YIPPEE!!!!! That is such GREAT news. I am so happy for you, Erin. God is so good. We all love you & miss you.
Lori Jacobi

Anonymous said...

Erin- this is incredible! I am so excited for you girl. This is such a wonderful thing to be able to read at my computer tonight-remission. Hallelujah!!! What a powerful God we serve. I am praying for you and thinking of you daily!!! Also, It was such a treat to see you at church and youth last weekend!!! It has made my week. You continue to inspire me as you fight this battle with such peace and strength that so obviously comes from God. God bless you!!!
Love, Laura Courtney

Anonymous said...

REMISSION!!!! Woohoo now I can rest easy. I love you sisp. We all love you- Me, kristen Mac, and Leah and are so super excited. Ice cream tomorrow to celebrate!!!

Anonymous said...

We rejoice with you!!!!

Nancy & Glenn

Skoots1moM said...

There I was...driving down Taylor Road to get "the girl" from chorus practice when my phone rang and one of my sweet sisters, Robin, excitedly shared the NEWS of REMISSION...\o/ HIS GLORY!!!
Can't stop dancin'...praises will be rockin' at SB'08!

xxxxs & 00000s
The Kirkmans

Erin Lace said...

Yay Erin! I am so happy for you! We have all been praying so hard for that word! Now you can get back to living your life, including fun lunch dates with your girlfriends. :) Can't wait to see ya!

Denise L. said...

Yaaay ~ It's so GREAT to hear those words! Erin, I am SOO happy for you!! What wonderful news - God is GOOD!! I can't wait to come home and celebrate with you soon! You are truly an amazing inspiration to all.
Love you, Denise

Unknown said...

Praise be to God! The Annapolis Stahls are dancing on the ceiling! What supercalifragilisticexpialidocious news!

Anonymous said...

Yay! God is Good! (all the time!!)

~Courtney Still

Anonymous said...

HALLELUJAH!!! SO glad to see REMISSION on the blog! what a magnificent God we serve!

rejoicing with you and continuing to pray for good health and joyful spirits,

amanda g.

Anonymous said...

"For with God nothing shall be impossible." Luke 1:37

"Through Him then, let us continually offer up a sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of lips that give thanks to His name." Hebrews 13:15

God has given us one more reason to be a thankful people. Let us keep rejoicing with you for every prayer lifted up, for every mouth that has proclaimed His mighty power, and for every praise to the one Almighty God, our King! Thank you, Blonshines, for inspiring us all to be thankful, spirit-led people. Praise God!!

Don't wear yourself out celebrating, now. There will be plenty of time for that!

In Christ,
Susan Simpson

The Stills said...

Though we are not suprised we are overwelmed with joy and gratefulness..............THANK YOU GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Margaret said...

GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are so happy for you and your family.
Love you!
Margaret, Pete, Kate and Kara

Anonymous said...

Woo hoooo!!!! That is great mews I am jumping up and down for you right now.yay! Praise the lord!

Courtney

brittanydyan said...

Praise Jesus! This is wonderful and truly a blessing. I can't imagine how you feel, but I know you've been joyful in the Lord throughout this whole time. He is so faithful and answers our earnest prayers. Thank you, Lord!!! Celebrate!!!

Anonymous said...

Hallelujah! Praise God!!! That is FABULOUS news!!

Meghan said...

Congratulations Erin! I am so happy for you! This news has made my day, just like I am sure it made yours!

Much love,

Meghan Wright

Anonymous said...

I was looking over some Psalms this morning and thought of you, Erin, when I read this:

"By this I know that you are pleased with me; because my enemy has not triumphed over me. But you have upheld me because of my integrity,and set me in your presence forever." Psalm 41:11-12

God will always triumph! We praise Him for your good news!

In Christ,
Susan Simpson

Libby said...

Hooray and alleluia!

Joanna said...

Erin, what a blessing! I am so happy to hear the great news!!
Thinking of you always--

Joanna Feldman

Janell said...

Praise God! Love you, Erin!

Anonymous said...

I've been waiting for those words!!! I can't wait to tell Faith and Luke when they get home today! They will be so excited! Their prayer tonight at bedtime will definitely be one of PRAISE for your healing!!! YEAH! ...hey, Aaron loves to pray for "Erin to have wisdom". Let me know if that one is working out for you!!!
BIG, BIG, Hugs to all of you!!!
Love, Kristie

Kathleen said...

Praise God!

Didn't get the news last night until the Wednesday Night Dinner and I have to tell you that the entire table was shouting all kinds of praises -- could you hear them?! The Oasis Class is a rowdy bunch but when it comes to such huge news as REMISSION then we tend to get a lot rowdier!

I will praise you with my whole heart; before the Gods I will sing praises to you. Psalm 138:1

God IS Great! Praise Him for blessings Praise Him Through All Blessings Flow! How Great Thou Art!

You and your family will remain lifted in prayer and thought as you begin what is hopefully your last round of chemo ever!!!!!! We are also hopeful and prayerful that you will be able to return to Peachtree Ridge next school year!

Blessings and Peace,
The Cotners

Treonas said...

Erin,
That is wonderful! We are so thankful for that wonderful, sweet word - REMISSION! Praise the Lord!Love you guys!

Hope said...

alleluia!! Our God is Great!

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I was so excited when my dad told me this yesterday!! I almost jumped up and down!!! YEAH!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ERIN!!!!!!!!!
Love, Kelsey Gay

RDL said...

What terrific news. I know this is a wonderful milestone of this journey and know that your unwavering faith has brought you here and will continue to lead you to victory in this battle. As always you remain in our throughts and prayers.

Love,
The Larkins' Family

Anonymous said...

Yeah, what wonderful news! I am so thrilled! You are a true inspiration to everyone with your strong heart and great faith! We love you and miss you!

Are you ready to come back and coach the 9th grade Cheerleaders again??? Hehe how about a run to chick-fil-a for lunch instead? Can't wait to have you across the hall again!