Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day

Dear friends and family, Happy Valentine's Day!! Erin had a good night and is visiting with her friend and watching GG. Nothing to report. In typical Erin style, her attitude is fresh today, obviously by the grace of the Holy Spirit. Thanks for the prayers. We all feel the power of your prayers. You know how God talks to you when you aren't really listening? Well yesterday, God comforted me by letting me know that low numbers are good too because that means the Leukemia hasn't gone up either. It may not make sense medically but it did comfort us. Thank you God. We know that God has prepared Erin for this experience and the testimony of His Glory will shine through her. We just have to watch and wait for His plan to unfold. I am not very good at waiting. Thanks for helping me be patient, through your encouragement. We pray you will all be blessed by traveling this road with us. LOVE is the word of the day!! Live it! Janet

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

chHappy Valentines Day! Glad Erin had a good night. One of my favorite scriptures is.. I Cornithinas 13:4-7 - Love....bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. We love you all and are continually praying for you. The Reonas'

Anonymous said...

Erin, excuse the typos above... I didn't proof before I sent... Have a good day! Terry

Anonymous said...

Hello Miss Erin,

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY !!!

I know you're enjoying another pretty day at home. I do hope Margaret didn't disturb you with her rambling about me dressing as Cupid and flying to your house. What is she thinking?? If P/A Blessing won't allow me to use a needle on you, what makes Margaret think it would be OK for me to shoot you with an arrow? The delusions she must endure. We really need to refer her for professional help... and soon.

Got to get back to the lab and work on our new R/X formula for you.

All Our Love and Prayers!!
Dr. Ken of the Blessing-Moore-Butz Team.

Eunice and Herb said...

Hi, Erin. Happy Valentine's Day to the whole Blonshine family. Also to whole Hingle clan. It is so good to read the blessings everyone has for you. You are truly blessed. Thank you for letting us be a part of your life.

Love, Eunice and Herb

Anonymous said...

"May the Lord make your LOVE increase and overflow for each other and for everyone else."
-1 Thess. 3:12

Love is in the air! I hope you're wearing the appropriate Valentine's pjs today and staying warm. Happy Valentine's Day sunshine! I heart you! hehehe

-Monica

P.S. I get to go to the circus on Sunday...that was my Valentine's present! :-)

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day friend!!

Hope you have a day that is full of love and joy!!


Love you girl!

Jennifer

The Petersons said...

Happy Valentine's Day to the Blonshine Family! (and to all of you bloggers out there!).

We love you all and will keep you in our hearts (and of course, in our prayers).

~The Petersons

The Stills said...

Happy Valentine's Day Blonshines!
WE LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentines Day!!

Hope your day was great and full of love! :D

Love,
Rory

Unknown said...

happy valentine's day beautiful blonshines!! luv, the annapolis stahls

Anonymous said...

In response to the previous post, if Erin ever runs out of good books, I would most definately recommend P.S. I Love You.

It's definately a good one.

Hope you have some good days coming up!
Melissa H

Anonymous said...

WOW! How much love and excitement can one person endure?! Birthday and Valentine's Day all in one week! It is evident that love and encouragement surround you constantly. It's part of the wall that is being built around you to protect you. Jesus is the mortar that will uphold that wall strong. We will all witness the miracle of your healing, because God delights in impossibilities and miracles! "You are the God that performs miracles; you will display your power among the peoples." Psalm 77:14

Have a happy day-after-Valentine's day, because everyday is a day to spread love! Thank you, Jesus!

~Susan Simpson