Greetings friends and prayer warriors!
Today's word is Patience. Bill here...and we just got back home from Emory. They did the bloodwork and not much change from before. Erin's white cell count was 1.6 and her ANC was 640. We did not see the doctors but they reviewed the results and told us to come back on Monday. So, looks like another marathon movie weekend at the Blonshine household. We continue to hold fast to the knowledge that God's timing is always perfect and that He is in control!
On a side note, we did watch Lost last night...both the enhanced version of last week's show plus the new episode and frankly we remain somewhat confused. So if anyone has figured it all out, let us know!
I found this scripture today regarding patience:
"And we pray this in order that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and may please him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God, being strengthened with all power according to his glorious might so that you may have great endurance and patience, and joyfully giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of the saints in the kingdom of light. " - Colossians 1: 9-12
So we joyfully give thanks to God for surrounding us with such tremendous support. Your continued prayers lift us up and are a constant source of comfort to us. May you all be blessed today as you have been a blessing to us! - Bill
6 comments:
WELCOME HOME BLONSHINE FAMILY!!!...Yet another day for rest...another day ....that the Lord has made.....Enjoy these moments ....know that God is with you in your very home....that HIS is an overwhelming presence.....know that HE loves you more than you can ever imagine...that HE is the giver of all things good......Stand strong in HIS perfect peace.....we will continue to stand with you and for you as we all knock upon the doors of heaven....lifting you all to the Lords throne...that HIS grace continues to surround you ...and that HIS favor goes before you each and every day....for each and every step.......we love you guys!!!
Hey girl!
How exciting that you get to be home for another few days! I hope that you have a relaxing and energizing stay at home.
Hopefully the whole Blessing-Moore-Butz team will be able to check on you soon. I'm so anxious to see you! As always, I'm praying for you constantly. I love you so much.
Love, Lauren.
Good evening Erin and Blonstien family!!! We just wanted to say hello and let you know that we are thinking of and praying for you so very often! We hope you can enjoy a restful weekend at home. And by the way, Erin, I hope you are taking full advantage of your parents and sisters and that they are waiting on you hand and foot!!! Has the fact that there is a Brooster's right around the corner from you come up yet? If not, I think it's high time for a Brooster's run!!
Rest up, enjoy the feeling of your own bed, and the smell of your own home!
We love you!
Stewie & Pam
(Seriously...Brooster's!)
God must want you to log a few more miles in your car! Enjoy the next few days to relax. A good way to entertain yourself...Watch the three Pirates movies. Call us if you need to borrow!
Love
Stephen and Rebekah
hey erin--
i know it's so hard to be patient with your numbers and going back and forth. patience is definitely NOT one of my strong suits and something i've been working on lately, so it goes without saying that you are SUCH an inspiration to me right now. as usual, rest up and keep on keepin' on!
much love,
amanda g.
Hello sweet baby girl ...
I think about you every day! I have had the flu this week and haven't been able to do much. It was pretty miserable. The headache part was the worst.
I have lots to tell you. Can I call you at home?
I miss you so much at youth. Your sweet smile and "Miss Christy Hugs" always brighten my day.
I know you soon will be feeling much better. Hang tough and keep the faith. I know there are days when that seems impossible to do ... but I know you can do it.
You have such wonderful parents and a fabulous family who absolutely loves and adores you and gives amazing strength in their support. Your church family feels the same way, too! (That would be ME :-)
I haven't seen Amanda for ages! Please send her my love and a huge hugs from me, okay?
You're the BEST!
I'm waiting to have our dinner party with the girls when you get better, okay?
LOVE YOU TOOOOOO MUCH!
Miss Christy
Post a Comment