Monday, February 4, 2008
Mon 2/4 1030
Wow, what a praise for last night's Prayer Service!! I was amazed by the number of people who blessed us by their presence. God is glorified by your faithfulness! I know that it was a BIG sacrifice to come during the Super Bowl, but as you know God saved the best part of the game until you got home!! Thank you so much for the wonderful prayers and the prayer poster board is awesome. Erin loves charts!! Erin and Bill had a fun watching the game. She slept well and is in good spirits this morning which is a praise because last time we thought we were having a biopsy, she was a basketcase. That is prayer in action!! So they plan to do it right around noon. Todays WBC count is 1.8 but we don't have the ANC yet. We prayed specifically for the ANC last night. Every detail is important to God!! I just can't tell you how touched I was to see all of you last night and hear the prayers you offered so sweetly. We are so blessed by all of you!! May God bless you in return for your love. We will let you know how the biopsy goes later. Thanks again!! janet
5 comments:
Hi Janet and Erin and all the Blonshines :)
We missed last night's service :( but here at PCA we are having some nasty bugs going around and it seems that Leah has had it shared with her. Yay Leah. So we felt it was best not to share it with anyone who might have contact with Erin. But we love you and the four of us pray together for you every day.
The Fosters
Janet-I was so touched when you lifted up the Bledsoe that was hurt during the youth event-it just confirms your compassioned spirit. Even in the prayers for Erin, you lifted up another. What a great faithful servant you are...
Ok, so I told you that I found out what Bill's visions were as I was waiting on the prayer service to start, I jumped started my Disciple reading-and in Acts 2 Peter addresses the crowd-you can choose which one is Bill-your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams-
hey if Davis can say from the pulpit, that the demons from Legion went to the pigs and they jumped off the cliff and were deviled ham, surely I can squeeze this one in...
xo
Kathy
I wanted to share Dr. Stanley's scripture from INTOUCH this morning. He was addressing God being with us ever step of the way...He sees beyond the hurt to the outcome.
We know His Word sooths our souls in His own special way reaching each of us personally. Praying His balm sooths all of you today.
1 Thessalonians 5:23 "May God himself, the God who makes everything holy and whole, make you holy and whole, put you together—spirit, soul, and body—and keep you fit for the coming of our Master, Jesus Christ. The One who called you is completely dependable. If he said it, he'll do it!"
Many XXXXs and 00000s,
Janet, it was great seeing you last night...share my hug with Erin and the girls.
At the youth superbowl party, we had to keep slapping Dr. Moore's hand...he was trying to steal M&M's for some reason, go figure!... : )
Ms. Susan, Channing and Charles
You see 5:00 on Monday on your board? Got it covered! And my prayers were answered as evidenced by your update this afternoon. To God be the glory.
Praise God from whom all blessing flow.
With love,
Vicki
Janet...Thank you!! for praying for Wade....
Continuing to lift Erin...praying on high numbers and remission!!!
Post a Comment