Celebrate with us, today is Erin's 23 birthday!! She had another good night and is looking forward to the day. I must correct my mistake from yesterday. Jeff was the video producer. We are enjoying watching the video and showing it to everyone who comes over. It's a hit! People may start faking horrible diseases just to get a personalized video and rap songs written for them!!
Erin got to talk to her 8th grade girls group last night and that was such a treat. Almost like being there, minus the hugs!!
Tomorrow is Erin's appt at the Dr to get labs and a bone marrow biopsy. As much as she would like to put it off, I am anxious to hear her numbers and get started with the rest of her treatment so we can beat this thing and be done with it forever!!
Thank you for the tremendous outpouring of love. "The prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise him up....Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective." James 5:15-16
We thank God for all of you and your prayers!! janet
36 comments:
Party it up, Erin!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIN!!! Love you girl! You are in my prayers and thoughts daily.
And yes Jeff definitely was the producer on the video. I cannot take credit for that. It was all them.
Love,
Allen Whittaker
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ERIN
I LOOK AT YOUR SMILING FACE EVERYDAY
LOTS OF LOVE
THE MATYAC FAMILY
Happy Birthday to you *cha cha cha*
Happy Birthday to you *cha cha cha*
Happy Birthday dear ERRRRRIIINNNNNNNNNNNNN
Happy Birthday to you *cha cha cha*
And don't tell Bill Steele I sang *cha cha cha*. It might ruin my "rep".
Love,
Sarah Foster
Happy Birthday Erin! I love you and have a wonderful day! :)
In Christ,
Tyler Peterson
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my Favorite (and only) Patient!!! Wish we could all be there taking you to your favorite places. Just think of the party we'll be having on your 24th birthday when anything you want to do will be possible.
WE LOVE YOU ERIN!!!
And remember the motto of the Blessing-Moore-Butz Team...
"We're behind you all the way".
All Our Love and Prayers!
Dr. Ken.
Happy Birthday Erin Jr.!!!! Hope you have a fun day!!!
Erin Sr. :)
Erin
Happy Birthday, Girl! Wishing you a beautiful day with a renewal of strength and courage that will carry you through your next round of treatment. We will continue praying for your biopsy tomorrow and for your complete healing. Have a happy, happy, enjoyable day!
Allen showed me the video yesterday...how awesome was that!? Great job, guys. They even rhymed "Blonshine" in the rap...who knew!
May all of your birthday wishes come true. God bless,
~The Petersons
Happy birthday, sweet Erin! Love you and hope today is special for you.
You are an inspiration for all of us-
Keep us posted on everything:)
Love,
Ms. Hannon
Hope your birthday is going well!
"Then I lay down and slept in peace and woke up safely, for the Lord was watching over me."
-Psalm 3:5
He is watching over you and me and everyone this day so we can all rejoice in YOU! For today is your day, do whatever you like!
Love you!
Monica
Happy Birthday Erin! I hope that you feel super all day and have tons of fun.
Love you!
Meghan
Happy Birthday, Erin! I've been praying for you and your family. I try to read your blog everyday at work, and love reading about your strong determination. Have a wonderful birthday!
Happy Birthday Erin! I have been thinking about you and praying for you daily.
Love,
Mrs. Lackey
Happy Birthday!! I'm praying for you everyday. I hope you day is very special. Love, Terry
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIN!
We all hope you have a FABULOUS day and that the present fairy, no not Dr. Ken, is good to you!
All our love,
Margaret, Pete, Kate and Kara
OH MY GOODNESS!
IM SO GLAD THAT I CHECKED YOUR BLOG TODAY SO THAT I COULD WISH YOU A HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
Erin, I love you with all my heart and I am so glad that you are home! I'm so glad that you liked the video! I'm so glad that Tyler, Nick, and Jeff came up with the idea! It was amazing!
I love you forever and ever and ever and ever... there is no one like you either! Just like the song! hehehe..
I LOVE YOU BUNCHES!
love,
Kelsey Gay
Happy Birthday!! I hope you enjoy it to the fullest!! My prayers are with you!
love you!!
Hi there, BIRTHDAY BUDDY! It's a great day for a birthday, isn't it!...the sun is shining and you're enjoying time with family at home.
Charles and Channing are taking me out to dinner tonight, so that will be fun, too! Sometimes I wish I was 23 though...but I'm very gratetful for having made it to 49 and continuing to get to share the glory of God!
(No age comments from you, Mr. Marty...ha ha!)
We wish you balloons and gooey, wonderful birthday cake!
Ms. Susan : )
ROMANS 5
"Therefore, since we are justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have obtained access to this grace in which we stand; and we boast in our hope of sharing the glory of God."
Erin, Happy BIG 2-3! I hope you are having a great day. Happy Birthday!!!
love ya!
Kathryn
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you
HAPPY BIRTHDAY dear Erin
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you
and many mooooore!!! (jazz hands)
speech speech!!
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIN!!!
Hope you are having a MARVELOUS day!
Love you bunches!! :) Denise
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET SISTER ERIN!!!....WE PRAY THAT YOUR DAY HAS FOUND YOU BLESSED, RESTED AND REJOICING!!!!.....CONTINUING TO PRAY FOR YOUR NUMBERS....AND FOR REMISSION!!!....WE LOVE YOU DEAR GIRL!!!.....
Happy Birthday!!! It was so good to hear your voice the other night! We continue to pray and will definitely lift you up during your tests tomorrow. Hoping for wonderful numbers and to read the words "remission"! Faith is reading over my shoulder and says "HI"!
Love to all,
Kristie
Erin----You say it's your birthday...do do do do do do...It's my birthday too yeah!!! Oh wait, no it's not...but what a great reminder of that wild song!!!
I love getting to spend some time with you yesterday...you inspire me!!! An incredible role model of faith in action. And yes, the video is simply amazing...Tyler, Nick and Jeff....I am super impressed with such wonderful talent!! You made me laugh!!!
Erin, you got get em tomorrow and show them that you will "be on top" of those numbers...We are all praying for you!!!
Muah!!
Bryan, Linda and Ciara
Happy Birthday Erin! I love you so much! I hope you had a great day just relaxing at home. I will pray tomorrow goes smoothly and that your numbers are up! Amy
happy birthday schmear!!! i am so glad that you get to spend your special day at HOME with your family :) i'm sending hugs through this message- i am too scared to visit because i work with preschoolers and they carry germs around like it's their job :( i pray for you daily and check this blog obsessively- i am so grateful for all the ways God is working through this!
love,
smash
happy birthday, erin! i hope it's been fun and full of rest! bring back some great numbers tomorrow! "keep on keepin' on"
thinking of you,
amanda
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Erin!!!!!
Happy birthday to you
And Many More!!!
You are so lucky you don't have to hear me sing it because I am definitely not choir material. simon from american idol would love giving me the boot. I hope that you have had a wonderful birthday. I am sending 23 birthday hugs through this comment. I thought that the pinches might not be a good idea so i have replaced them with the hugs. I am praying for yu constantly.
Courtney
Happy Birthday to you!!!!
I'm singing to you in my apartment, so consider yourself lucky that you don't have to hear it. I wanted to call, but knew you had your special family dinner and didn't want to interrupt. Please know I'm sending many birthday wishes your way. I hope you have a wonderful birthday.
Happy Birthday Erin!
Love,
Leslie
Happy Birthday Erin!
Love You!!!!
hey erin! I wanted to wish you a happy birthday! I've been waiting for this day for months! lol, I've had it saved in my phone and everything! I hope you had a great birthday and were spoiled because you deserve it and I love you and I know that all this positive rest has done wonders and your numbers will be SUPER BIG tomorrow!!! I'm praying for you and I love you b-day girl! Love, Jessie
Happy Birthday! Hope you continue to have a great week!
Love
Stephen and Rebekah
Happy birthday Erin!!! You'll be getting a birthday card form me in the mail soon :D
Hope your birthday was fabulous, and I'm so happy that you were able to spend it at home!!
Much Love-
Rory :D
Happy Birthday Erin!!! We love you!!!
-Katie Poynter :]
Erin- Happy Birthday!! So glad you are home enjoying the great weather. Hope to see you soon. You are in my prayers daily. Love
you.
Mr. Witter
Many of you from LFUMC, especially if you have kids of any nursery/children's church age, know Ann O'Steen. She is a wonderful example of being the hands and feet of Christ! She is stepping out and doing something radical in support of others! She is shaving her head with an organization that raises money to fund research for childhood cancer. I thought that those who follow this blog, and particularly Erin, might be able to appreciate! Below is a portion of her email which I have attached, including a link to the organization.
Yeah Ann! Love you Erin!
Kristie Chamlee
Since its inception in 2000, St. Baldrick’s has raised more than $34million and grown into the world’s largest fundraising event for childhood cancer.
So, I am asking you to help me raise as much money as I can for the foundation – both to justify this crazy decision, and to fund as much research as possible! No amount is too big or too small – every gift will be appreciated. Please help me reach my goal of $500.00 by 17 March 2008.
To donate online, visit www.StBaldricks.org, click on “Donate” and search for me by filling in my first and last name under “Find a Participant”, Ann O'Steen. Then click on my name or picture and complete the donation transaction. You can also donate over the phone by calling 888-899-BALD. -Ann O'Steen
Post a Comment