Hello there- its Laura. I am the blogger for the day since I was the sister entertainer last night. It was a good night. We watched more movies- always a good source of entertainment for Erin and me. Then I sang and danced for her and she just looked at me like I was ridiculous which of course I am if it gets a smile on her face. We had a few visitors last night which she thoroughly enjoyed. She slept pretty well last night- not being hooked up to Dopi really makes a difference.
God is so good and He is working on her each and everyday to make her well. Her counts are slowly climbing, which is hard to watch but a blessing they are not going in reverse.
WBC=1.1 again, same as yesterday. But her ANC was 77 yesterday and we are hoping it goes even higher today, we just don't know that number yet.
Thank you for your continued prayers. We hope to be going home by the end of the week. It is so comforting to you are all behind us in this journey. We love you all.
In Him
Laura
12 comments:
Erin!
I am so glad that you had a good day. It is such an encouragement to hear good news like that. What a blessing that you have a wonderful sister who you can have movie nights, laugh, and joke around with. That is a gift from God! I am praying that you will be able to go home soon- but until then, keep feeling better and keep smiling that BEAUTIFUL smile!
Much love, laura
Ps: You were in one of my dreams the other night. You were at the nail salon getting your nails done :) and feeling so much better- good things are coming your way, girl I just know it!
Ooooo, I love you two girls more than anything! love love love love LOVE! I know a fraction of how special Laura is as a sister to you, Erin, because she has been like a sister to me. Erin, I know you dont need to be told this, but you are so blessed to have such a loving sister like Laura (and Amanda)!
I am glad things are slowly on the rise. That is SUCH good news.
Hope you have a GLORIOUS weekend.
Much Love,
Kristen Mac
Praying that numbers continue to rise and that the doctors announce remission!!!...God Bless you all!!!
Erin, I am glad you had a good night! I am sure that Laura can brighten your day any day! Family is such a wonderful thing during such a hard time...and I am so glad that you have such a big family and so many people that care about you. I just got back from Salt Lake City, Utah and they have put you on their prayer list there so thats another city you can add to the pray map! I hope ou get to go home soon!
Love, Erin
Erin!
You go girl!! Everyone say it together REMISSION, REMISSION, REMIMISON…. Do you feel all those positive vibes being sent your way?
I don’t know if you heard Dr. Moore and I helped grade some of Meredith’s papers Monday evening while the 8th girls group met. Unfortunately, I did not follow directions well and looked at the wrong key for the first two papers. I think I was distracted by Dr. Moore’s possible offer of adding me to the Moore Butz Medical Team, soon to be changed to the Blessing Moore Butz team after Dr Moore spoke with Lauren’s dad, Skip to get his blessing…..Dr. Moore said the name could be changed to Blessing Moore Knapik Butz. Well, I don’t know about that right now I have moore butz than I care for!!!!!!! Anyway, I guess Meredith will never ask me to grade papers again, but then again I could be part of a great medical team and I probably will not have time to be her ‘Helper.” I heard that Meredith! Remember I’m a mom so I hear EVERYTHING and I believe I just heard “whew!” from you.
Erin you keep those numbers rising! To all the Blonshine's your church family loves you dearly and we all look forward to the day when you ALL grace our presence again!
Love you!
Margaret, Pete, Kara and Kate
erin!
it was a blessing for shawn, kelly, my dad and i to be able to come see you! it just wasnt long enough! when you come home- which God and i are hoping will be very soon- we definately need to see eachother!
you are a beautiful and strong woman; all of us were talking walking out of the hospital about how GOOD and HEALTHY you looked! you've been told this i'm sure, but i'm glad to say it again- you're an inspiration for all of us!
i love you, you are in my thought and unceasing prayers
-Peter Schnaak
ps- you've been blessed with a wonderful family by your side in that hospital. the folks in that room truely love you, there is no doubt!!!
Hi Laura and Erin-
I love hearing about how you two are loving each other in the hospital. I'd love to see that dancing and singing act. I am praying for your trip home at the end of this week! Got to get home for that all important 23rd birthday:)
Thanks for updating Laura. I am praying for you and your sisters and your parents as you tackle this difficult time through faith in God's promises and in his love.
I love you all, Brittany
I miss you! I can't wait to see you next weekend for your birthday...I have a very cute Valentine's present and card for you...I hope you had a stupendous day! I know I probably didn't spell that right, but please give me an A for effort? Please, Ms. Blonshine! I'll love you forever! I'll even invite you to the Celine Dion concert with me!
Love,
Monica
Erin, it was so good to see you today I was so encouraged I sang at the top of my lungs all the way home. I am certain that you will continue to improve day by day. I mentioned a psalm to you and I thought it might be fun to send it to you in the Message translation: Psalm 126 - It seemed like a dream, too good to be true, when God returned Zion's exiles. We laughed, we sang, we couldn't believe our good fortune. WE were the talk of the nations- "God was wonderful to them!" God was wonderful to us; we are one happy people. And now God, do it again- bring rains to our drought-stricken lives so those who planted their crops in despair will shout hurrahs at the harvest, So those who went off with heavy hearts will come home laughing, with armloads of blessing.
That is what I pray for you, even though you may be planting your crop in despair you will shout hurrahs at the harvest!!!!
Love,
Sheri
Have had you on my mind all day today...wanted to let you know how much we love you. Isn't it great having sisters who so passionately love you through not only what they say but also in what they do. My mom was visiting with me this past week and it was great having her here. She wanted me to let you know that she is adding you to their prayer list in Roanoke, Alabama at Lowell UMC...its an older church and congregation but they are a powerful prayer group. It's not quite as intriguing as China but I believe they have a direct line!
XXX's & 0000's,
Ms. Susan, Channing and Charles
Hello Blondshine Family!
I'm so glad to hear that Erin will be able to go home soon! It brings so much joy to my heart! We are praying for you up here at Berry College and at West Rome Baptist Church. Yall are such an inspiration. Laura is a great source of entertainment! : ) Here's one of my favorite verses to share with yall. "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him and have been called according to His purpose". -Romans 8:28
My small group and I are praying for you and your family daily. I love you all.
In Christ's Love,
Erica Radford
Hey there Kiddo,
Just read your wonderful sisters update & it put a smile on my face this morning as I dragged myself out of bed for a day of fighting crime, truth, & the American way. Her blog made me think of something a heard recently that made a lot of sense to me & I thought you might also be able to use it . . . "Sometimes we spend to much time worrying about a distant storm that we can't do much about when we should instead learn how to dance in the rain" :0) :0)
Dance girl dance! Laura is already in the mood to help you out with this & the rest of you Blondies are all crazy enough to all be dancing right there in the room with Erin.
I love you & I'm constantly praying for you,your wonderful family, and your doctors. HAVE A GREAT DAY TODAY KIDDO.
Post a Comment