Tuesday, June 23, 2009

We're back on 6E

Dear Prayer Warriors, Here we are, back on 6E in room 608. Checked in and waiting to see what time they will take Erin to get her central line. Seeing lots of familiar faces here, which is comforting. Thanking God for our blogger friends!! Your words encourage us and lift our eyes to the Lord! Knowing God is in perfect control and resting in that knowledge. I know the English teachers are all coming unglued at my string of incomplete sentences but that is how my brain is working right now...incompletely. We are all still quite stunned at this turn of events. Last week Erin was water skiing and enjoying her summer and suddenly we are back in this mess. How can that be? I still pray that it is all a nightmare and I will wake up. I prayed for a miracle at the altar on Sunday. You may have seen me, I was the one doing the Big Ugly cry at the altar. So I am patiently waiting for the first lab results to come back totally normal so they can tell us it was all a big mistake. I will climb on the roof and praise God at the top of my lungs!! Hey, don't call the psyche consult yet, I am just a Mom with a mustard seed of faith. And I happen to serve a God of Miracles!! Thanks for checking in, hugs, janet

16 comments:

Monica G said...

all i can say is i love all of you! i hope you remembered to take your box of fun i made previously- i'm sure there's something in there that will entertain the days away until remission again.

erin, you did it once- i know you can do it again. (really it's God doing it but you're the vessel He chose).

love to all the blonshines!
monica (&jim) gassman

Anonymous said...

Hang on to that Mustard Seed like faith. God is still in the miracle business and we are praying for one. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Love in Christ,

Mike Hanley

Anonymous said...

“but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.”- Isaiah 40:31
Love you guys!
~Jenny S W

Kristie Chamlee said...

We love you guys and are praying for you daily!!!
"The Sovereign Lord is my strength; He makes my feet like the feet of a deer, He enables me to go on the heights."
Habakkuk 3:19
Love,
Kristie

brittanydyan said...

Erin,

I'm praying that you will completely feel the presence of God everyday and that he gets you through this ordeal once again. Mrs. Blonshine, you are an amazing mom in Christ! Thank you for your postings/updates and for your encouragement to pray for a miracle.

Love, Brittany

Anonymous said...

Dear Blonshines...yes, here you go again, but here comes God again!! Praise His Holy Name. I rejoiced to see Erin at LAP looking SO, SO wonderful--she will be there again. I have confidence!!!

Barbara Conner

Margaret said...

Loving and praying for you all.

Love,
Pete, Margaret, Kate and Kara

Libby said...

JoEllen e-mailed me with the prayer alert last night, and I'm glad you are continuing the blog.

Love to you all,
Libby Gorman

Anonymous said...

To all of our Blonshine friends... we just love you each so very much and are praying daily for you. I ran across this verse from Lamentations 3:22 -24 and thought of you:
"The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases!! His mercies never come to an end!!! They are new every morning! Great is your faithfulness! The Lord is my portion says my soul, therefore I will Hope in Him!!"

We love you!
Ken & Pam

Anonymous said...

This is only a setback - why, we don't know; only God does. Praying for complete healing for Erin and for you to feel God's presence with you in a mighty way as this disease is defeated once and for all.

Love & prayers,
Nancy Ford

Anonymous said...

We are praying all the prayers you list plus a few extra and have full confidence in God's plan for Erin.

We love you!
The Stills

Anonymous said...

Hey Blonshines,
Know that the Calhouns are lifting you up to the One who holds you in His hand.

"And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Phil. 4:7

We love you!
Bill, Paula, Tripp & Cason

The Petersons said...

We're praying without ceasing. I even got out the mustard seeds and prayed over them (we have to cover all the bases this time!). Hugs to all of you sweet Blonshines.

~The Petersons

Treonas said...

Praying for you constantly.

Anonymous said...

We love you Erin. We are praying for you and for your family to have the strength to endure whatever may come. We're also praying for that miracle too.

Love,
Dave and Annette

Robin Lambright said...

trust me no one is checking for grammatical correctness, well at least I'm not!

We will all continue to pray for that "Mother's Miracle" for your sweet daughter!

Blessing
Robin