Happy Day Before Thanksgiving Prayer Warriors,
First I have to say Happy Birthday Jo! Yes, you are my favorite sister!!
Erin had a good evening last night. She is understandably sore from her procedure, Today she is off to the movies again after a baggy-free shower. We are so thankful to see her do normal things! Hope you are having fun with your Thanksgiving preparations and hope you have a blessed day tomorrow. love, janet
"For everything God created is good and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving, because it is consecrated by the work of God and prayer." 1Timothy 4:4
4 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving Blonshines!
Good Thanksgiving Eve Blonshines! I'm going to warn you that this is going to be an extra long note, but well worth the read! (I hope!) We have so very much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving and at the top of the list is you! So, I started thinking of the Top ten things about the Blonshines that make me smile and for which we are thankful. So, here goes:
1. Janet, you are Rebecca and Elizabeth's oldest friend! And we will forever be thankful that you were there with us the moment we got to bring our two beautiful girls into this world!!
2. Confetti! (Now Ken says I shouldn't list this because it will just encourage more Blonshine confetti!!) But, I think confetti makes the world cheerier!!
3. The Erin, Monica, & Pam Spring Break Shirt. Not just because it is so very cool looking, but every time I wear it, I smile!!!
4. Decorating with panty liners!! (It seemed like such a good idea at the time??? Until the church got the painting bill. Oops)
5. Bill in the quilted toga. It will forever change how I look at Romans 12:1-2!!!
6. Erin... Spiritual Growth Retreat... no more room in the cabin for prayer time? Why shouldn't you, Amy, and I pray in the bathroom???
7. The Senior Cruise!!! Erin, do you remember having to step over the Alabamians who spent their entire cruise sitting in the hallway in front of their room???
8. Picking up the makings for S'mores and then stopping to get a Subway Sandwich so that we wouldn't have to eat Camp Glisson Spaghetti... blech.
9. Janet, did you know that when you go on a cruise, they leave TWO chocolates on your pillow? You didn't? Interesting!!!
10. Erin, what about YLT... the year somebody decided that we should all sleep on the trampoline. Yeah, not so much!
Blonshines, we love you all so very much and are so thankful for your love for Jesus, for each other, and for your friends and family! We are so very honored to be your friends. We hope you have a most marvelously wonderful day tomorrow!!!
Love,
The Stewies
Wishing your family a great Thanksgiving from Denver! I hadn't looked at your blog in a long time - I see a lot has happened (yes, that's a huge understatement!). I'm glad that Erin was able to get a transplant - and that it looks good. I hope that your story will encourage others to get on the donor list. Sending prayers for continued recovery and healing. God is good!!!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you all!!!
Oh, give thanks to the LORD, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever. 1 Chronicles 16:34
Post a Comment