Sunday, November 22, 2009

+99 WooHoo

Happy Sabbath Prayer Warriors,
Thanks for the prayers. Erin had a good day yesterday and is enjoying a rainy day inside today. We have praises again. She is doing great without her scopolamine patch and we reduced her nausea med from 3 pills a day to 2 and she did great. Thank you Lord!! She is still on the smallest amount of pain medicine and after her line gets out and things settle down, we will try to get rid of that too. Please pray that her magnesium level is back to normal. She is really struggling taking 6 huge mag pills a day. They said once her prograf started to come down, she wouldn't burn up as much magnesium. Let's hope each day brings less pills and more energy. Bless you for your prayers. We are thankful! janet

"I always thank my God as I remember you in my prayers, because I hear about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all the saints. I pray that you may be active in sharing your faith, so that you will have a full understanding of every good thing we have in Christ. Your love has given me great joy and encouragement, because you, brother, have refreshed the hearts of the saints." Philemon: 4-7

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea for such good news! I'm glad for another good day and know that there are many more good days just ahead! We will pray for Erin's magnesium levels to return to normal and for no more complications as she weens off those meds and gets ready to get rid of her line!
I'm pretty certain that sweet potato casserole with all that brown sugar, butter, and pecans is a magnesium rich food, so Erin should eat up on Thursday!!

Hope you enjoy a warm cozy day inside!
Pam

Lisa Johnson said...

Praise God! As I consider the things I am thankful for this week, your family is at the top of my list. I am thankful for what God has done for you and will continue to do. Your story and faith are such an inspiration to all of us. I am thankful that we serve a God who heals and protects. I am thankful that Erin is feeling stronger every day. I am thankful that she has a family who loves her dearly. I am thankful to call you all my friends. May God bless you and keep you and make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you. May God lift up His countenance upon you and give you peace! Amen.

brittanydyan said...

You have come so far in 99 days Erin! I am so proud of you friend, and I thank God for his care for you.

I am celebrating every nausea-free day and reduction in medication with you. Thanks God!

Love, Brittany

Skoots1moM said...

you've always had such a 'bright smile' but with all the Mg you've been on ... you're gonna be our BRIGHTEST LIGHT EVER!!
Keeping you in ALL our prayers...and celebrating the BIG 100 with you in our HEARTS!!
Happy TURKEY week, ya'll!
XXX0000XXXX

Unknown said...

Such great news...praying for that magnesium!!

The Stills

Anonymous said...

Erin,
So glad you are doing better and can't believe tomorrow is the big 100! Hope you have fun celebrating. Will continue to keep you in our prayers for nausea-free days and less pills:)
Ashley, 8E