Happy Sabbath Everyone,
Thank you so much for your prayers!! Erin was able to go to the dinner at church last night but only made it through half the entree. She and Bill went home. I am so sorry she missed the fashion show some of the youth put on and the speaker, our own Ramona. She had fun while she lasted! It was great for her to want to get out and actually attempt it, but by the time she showers and dresses, she's done for the day. She did end up using her bucket when she got home. I don't know if we should blame Bill's driving or what!
Today is a new day and we are praying for God's blessings on her stomach. She ate a couple of bites of brunch. We go to the clinic tomorrow, so we will see what they say. Please pray for God to cover every detail of Erin's needs. We probably don't have a clue what most of them are, we just pray for the obvious things like her energy and her nausea. Thanks for helping with the prayers, it is a constant need. hugs, janet
"Is this not the kind of fasting I have chosen; to loose the chains of injustice and untie the cords of the yoke, to set the oppressed free and break every yoke? Is it not to share your food with the hungry and to provide the poor wanderer with shelter - when you see the naked, to clothe him, and not to turn away from your own flesh and blood? Then your light will break forth like the dawn, and your healing will quickly appear; then your righteousness will go before you , and the glory of the Lord will be your rear guard. Then you will call, and the Lord will answer; you will cry for help, and he will say: Here am I." Isaiah 58:6-9
4 comments:
Hi Sweet Girl,
So glad to hear you got to go out lastnight, at least for a little while. I know this routine of yours is getting really, really old, but God is on it. He has the most overwhelming out-of-this-world plans in store for you and we are all so anxious to be a witness to his glorifying works. Meanwhile we will continue to pray for a better tummy and energy to do fun things. You have lots of catching up to do. We love you!
I just got caught up on the blog. WOW, shopping and getting out to Church, even for a little while is progress! Weaning off more meds sounds like a good plan. Sometimes that process can also cause symptoms like nausea and extreme fatigue, so hang in there you are on the right track.
Congratulations on a win for your Dawgs Saturday! Love ya bunches!
It was such a joy to see you all on Sat. night. Erin, you did great! It was enough for me to see your smile. My heart feels better. Janet, I loved your company at the table. It felt good to have you all in God's house for even a little while. Erin, I am so proud of you for being strong. I can see it in your eyes and in your smile. I appreciate the effort it took to get ready and be there. I know you must have been drained when you got home. It was hard for us to keep our hands off you! Your grandmother and Jo are something else. They took their jobs seriously. I think they would make good bouncers. I wouldn't mess with them and I bet they could take on the toughest guys and make them cry!! We love you dearly and pray for you morning noon and night.
Hey Erin!
I'm so proud of you for making it out Saturday night. I know that took incredible effort on your part.
I told your mom I will come and give you my talk live and in person. Thank you so much for all you went through to be there. I love you tons! Just let me know when you want to know "What Not to Wear"
Post a Comment