Friday, November 13, 2009

Fri Day +90

Happy Friday Prayer Warriors,
Thanks for the prayers. Erin had a really good day yesterday. She ate normal and walked outside to enjoy the beautiful day. It was so good to see her being Erin. Praise God!! I hope we have reached a turning point for her nausea. Wouldn't that be wonderful? Just in time for Thanksgiving, her favorite meal. We certainly have a ton of blessings to be thankful for this year. And believe me, you are all on our list. I don't know what we would do without all of your prayers holding us up. We are eternally grateful.
Erin has no big plans for today except to enjoy whatever she can. She is not really up yet to determine her stomach status, but I hope it is just like yesterday! Unfortunately I woke up with a sore throat so Grandmommy is over here on duty for Erin and I am gonna make myself scarce. I am hoping it is just a scratchy throat from painting yesterday. Please pray it is nothing contagious. Blessings on your day and weekend. hugs, janet

"Give thanks to the Lord, call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done. Sing to him, sing praise to him; tell of all his wonderful acts. Glory in his holy name; let the hearts of those who seek the Lord rejoice. Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always." Psalm 105:1-4

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you God for Erin's good day yesterday!!! Yippee!!!! We'll be praying for you to get better soon too Janet and to keep your germs contained.

Much love,
The Stills

Anonymous said...

Yea for a great day! There is nothing better than getting to be outside on a beautiful fall day! I hope today was another great one for Erin!!

We love all you Blonsteins!
The Stewies

Adrienne said...

Thank you Jesus for Erin's awesome day yesterday! I am praying the rest of the days will go just as well. I will continue to keep you and your family in my prayers. Keep pushing!
Love,
Adrienne