Hello friends and family, Erin is doing fine today, just some stomach pain. Bill and I were able to help with the bone marrow drive at Scientific Atlanta/Cisco today. We added 35 donors to the National registry!! Praise God for such a great turnout. I think they had around 100 blood donors, so that is another praise!! We are praying that we get a great turnout at church this weekend also. If you are unable to attend but would like to get in on the bone marrow drive while it is free, check out marrow.org. Bill said he saw that it was free on there now too, for a few more days. Thanks to all of you who signed up, it is such a blessing to see people excited to give of themselves-literally.
"Give and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you." Luke 6:38
Wow, that pretty much spells it out. blessings, janet
4 comments:
Such amazing testimonies of giving. You guys are making a difference. Love to Erin...go away stomach pain...
Blonshines,
Just wanted to let you know that we are still thinking about you and praying for you daily. Your endurance through this journey has been inspiring, to say the least. Blessings and smiles to you all,
~The Petersons
i forgot the blood drive and donor thing was this weekend at church! i may see if jim wants to go...i can't give blood but i can do the cheek swab! i don't think you have to weigh a certain amount for them to swab your cheek :-) anyways, i love you and i'm super glad your numbers are up! only 5 more days for me!!!!!!
love ya,
monica
Blonshines ---
I am hopeful that I can William to donate blood seeing as I cannot because I am anemic but we both be having our cheeks swabbed. I do not know how many donors we have sighned up but from what I have heard there is to be quite a large turnout -- as I have mentioned earlier, there is a lot of underage (younger than 18)youth who are getting permission slips signed so that they can donate blood for Erin -- What a blessing to have such a great youth group!
We are prayerful that the pain in Erin's stomach will subside and that everything goes well over the next couple of days -- We know how anxious Erin is to have this whole journey behind her -- so that she can focus on the new school year at PRHS and of course being at Campmeeting!
Blessings and Prayers,
The Cotner's
Post a Comment