Hello Friends....Bill here,
Well, the hospital called and told us that they are still waiting for a room to open up for Erin and it would probably be tomorrow. The good news is that Erin is feeling good and can still get out and about, but we are all anxious to get on with this so we can be done. So, instead of going to the hospital today, Erin, Janet, Laura, Amanda, and JoJo took the dogs and bikes to Mulberry Park and played outside enjoying the beautiful weather. Erin and Amanda rode bikes while Janet, JoJo and Laura walked the dogs. Erin has been able to get a good dose of freedom over the past week and see so many of her friends, which has been great for her morale!
I know it has been a while since I posted the update but I don't want you to think that I have not been keeping up with the blog and I just want you all to know that it has been such a blessing for all of us! It's hard to believe that we have been on this journey with all of you for almost 5 months and we praise God for your faithfulness to be with us every step of the way to cover us in prayer, and to constantly lift our spirits!
Thank you and we pray God's richest blessings on each of you.
Bill
"Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart." - Proverbs 3:3
5 comments:
It does my heart good to hear of such fun filled free times for Erin and the family!!!....Continueing to lift you all...especially in the days ahead!!! we love you guys!!
I'm glad Erin has had such nice weather to be able to get out and enjoy and of course - the mall! I'm praying for you all. Have a good evening, Terry
I continue to pray for you all.
I hope this round goes well.
Time can pass so quickly at times
and so slowly at others.
The Lord bless you and keep you all.
The Cotner's continue to pray for many more blessings to come the Blonshine's way and that what lays ahead for Erin in terms of the chemo treatments is also just as joyful as the weather has been for Erin and her friends and family to get out and enjoy!
Praying for Round 4 to quickly get underway so that the recovery time can quickly begin so that Erin is all ready to start when the new school year begins! We are also praying that the side effects are at a minimum and that Erin is able to get rest and comfort as she recovers ----
May God continue to bless you and to bring you many more sunny days to bask in as a family!
Blessings and Grace,
The Cotner's
Hi Lovely Erin,
Sorry I've been gone for the blogosphere for a bit. School was kicking my behind...but, now, I am finished with the semester. Hurray. I am praying for you as you enjoy your time with friends and praying for you as you head back to the hospital to get this over! Praise God for his perfect timing. I love you!
Brittany
Post a Comment