Saturday, May 10, 2008

Sat 5/10

So sorry to be late blogging. We moved Laura home from UGA today. Erin is so glad to have her home. Erin is feeling fine today. We praise God for each day and all the many blessings that come with it. We heard Relay was fun! Have a great Mother's Day! Love to all, janet

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell Laura I am happy to have her back too, and tell Erin that I prayed for her in between each couple whose marriage vows I reaffirmed at relay.
Love to all,
sheri

Kelly said...

please tell Erin that i really missed her at the relay for life but i understand why she didn't come ........ I LOVE YOU ERIN!!!!!

Anonymous said...

hey Erin!
I just want you to know that I thought about you a lot yesterday at relay :) We missed you but were so thankful that you put your health first. I say this a lot but you are such an inspiration for me and everyone around you Erin. I'm praying that your numbers go up so that you will feel better and be able to get out some soon. I love you!
love laura

The Stills said...

Welcome home Laura and Happy Mother's Day Janet!

Erin, hoping and praying that you are feeling better with each passing moment.

Much love,
The Stills