Hello all, Erin is o.k. but not up to going to Relay today. She just has that all over yucky feeling. She is really sad to miss it though! Before she decided she didn't feel well, we had already decided it would be safest to stay home anyway because her white count is still so low. Thank you to all you relay folks out there walking for cancer! May God bless your fundraising with a CURE!
"Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze. For I am the Lord, your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior;" Isaiah 43:1-3
That verse never ceases to move me. Praise God for His living word! blessings, janet
2 comments:
I'm sorry you don't feel well Erin and that you can't go to Relay in person. But of course there will be so many people there with you right in the middle of their hearts....so full of love and hope for you.
Rest up and get strong, feel better SOON!
check facebook for some pics of Relay...
:)
Post a Comment