Dear Prayer Warriors,
Thank you so much for your prayers. Erin is having a tired and yucky day again so far. She has managed to walk on the treadmill the last 2 evenings. She just usually starts the day slowly. Hopefully she will perk up here shortly. Please pray for energy and decreased stomach pain. Yes, she still has stomach pain. Just enough to make it hard for her to eat much and enough to keep her "bucket-of-opportunity" close at hand.
The big news today is that I quit my job. I worked the weekend and got really scared thinking about the potential for germs. Erin is so severely immune compromised that the slightest germ to you and me could quickly put her in the hospital, not to mention the big germs out there. I asked Human Resources if they had anything non-patient related that I could do, but I haven't heard back yet. If they do, then maybe I will work part-time. Who knows. God has provided beautifully every time I have taken time off to care for Erin and I know He will see us through this time as well. Like my friend Ramona said, God longs for us to be 100% dependent on Him. Well, we are, and we are confident He will sustain us and bless us for our commitment to our child and to Him. Blessings on you for your prayers, janet
"Surely God is my help; the Lord is the one who sustains me." Psalm 54:4
8 comments:
Your ability to persevere through this trial is amazing! What a testimony to faith in our Almighty God,the source of your strength, the One whose grace is sufficient for our every need. We know when we take the steps to honor and be obedient to Him, He will provide! We will continue to lift you up in prayer for strength and complete and total healing.
Blessings and peace,
The Harden's
Sometimes God just gives Moms the sure knowledge of what needs to happen, and it seems to me that this is the case today. God bless you and allow you to feel the peace he has for you in this decision.
Erin, we are praying hard for that pain to subside and energy to return.
Love always,
the StillS
Janet;
You must feel like a ton of bricks has been lifted off your shoulders! Congratulations! God will provide as He always has. :)
And I'm sure Erin is happy with the news as well. Can't wait to see you all soon and give you a big hug! xoxox
Know that you are all in our prayers & we think of you often!
Blessings,
Andee & David
Bless you Janet for holding true to knowing what a mom must do. God will provide - he has so far and we can't wait to see what he will do next. We'll keep you in our prayers and continue to ask for strength for Erin.
Bless you all,
Dave and Annette
Stand back and hold on, God is going to not only provide for your family but bless you beyond belief. I'll continue to pray for the stomach pain, no need of the bucket of opportunity, and increased energy for Erin.
Blessings, Tracy Bishop
Erin and family,
Hang in there. Trouble won't last always. I will continue to keep you and your family in my prayers.
Adrienne Towns
Janet your smile will be missed at good old GMC. I admire you for your choice and it is what any Mama would do for her child. Family always comes first. Not to say we "your L&D family" won't miss you greatly, as you know we will. But we all understand and are continuing to be prayer warriors for Erin and the entire family and medical staff that care for her and make the plan of care. I will continue to lift you all up to our Lord! He will provide, as you said he has done before. We love you!
Crystal
Post a Comment