Blessings all,
Wishing I had better news, but no. Erin has been feeling really crummy. She has been using her bucket of opportunity too often and has stayed in the bed for most of two days now. What a bummer. I think her body is staging a protest over my imminent return to work. I am really struggling with that decision. Please pray for guidance as well as the usual decreased nausea and increased energy.
When I start to get upset about Erin's pain, I get this nudge from the Lord reminding me that she is alive and I should be thankful! We knew this would be a long haul but in our "instant gratification" mentality, it is so hard to wait it out. It's tough to be human. Thank God He is God! As always we love you for praying!
Hugs, janet
"Acknowledge and take to heart this day that the Lord is God in heaven above and on the earth below. There is no other." Deut. 4:39
3 comments:
I am praying for all of you. Is there anything that we can do such as setup shifts to be at your house with Erin or is that too germy? God has a plan for Erin, a plan to prosper her, not to harm her. I will continue to pray.
In Christ Love, Tracy Bishop
Praying for Erin!!! Love you guys!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXmSHVoi7rI I hope you will watch this youtube of Steve Harvey and How would you introduce God...I want you to know how much closer to God I have become thanks to your beautiful scripture. Thanks Erin for bringing God to so many of us in our days. God Bless you and your Beautiful Blonshine family! Praying everyday for you!
Post a Comment