Good Morning, What a good rainy day activity - the movies. Going to see Harry Potter today. Erin is looking forward to going out but not so much sitting on her sore biopsy for 2 hours. We are so thankful for a little normal time today. Thank you all for the prayers that keep us going. Blessings on your rainy day activities! hugs, janet
"Endure hardship as discipline; God is treating you as sons. For what son is not disciplined by his father? If you are not disciplined (and everyone undergoes discipline), then you are illegitimate children and not true sons. Moreover, we have all had human fathers who disciplined us and we respected them for it. How much more should we submit to the Father of our spirits and live! Our fathers disciplined us for a little while as they thought best; but God disciplines us for our good, that we my share in his holiness. No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it." Hebrews 12:7-11
I often wonder what God's purpose is in all of this. But if this is discipline, then we are looking forward to peace in the harvest!!
7 comments:
Enjoy some Harry Potter! I think it's the best movie yet.
Love, Brittany
Have a wonderful afternoon. We're still praying for all of you!
The Calhouns
God's providence...his arm is NOT too short
May his blessings cover you ALL today...love to all.
Genesis 41:50
"Joseph's two sons were born...famine came...the firstborn, Manasseh (Forget)...meaning "God made me forget all my hardships and my parental home." The second son, Ephraim (Double Prosperity), saying, "God has prospered me in the land of my sorrow." then in the end...
Genesis 45:8
"God sent me on ahead to pave the way and make sure there was a remnant in the land, to save your lives in an amazing act of deliverance."
I hope you enjoyed your afternoon at the movies!
We're still praying for Erin in the green shirt!
We love you, Blonshines!
Pam
Ps... I've never read any of the Harry Potter books... shocking I know. So, I don't have any HP trivia. But, I do have some "Friends" trivia.... It's a 2 parter...Ready?
What is the only book Joey ever read?
Where did he put it when it scared him?
Answer: That's right "The Shining" and he put it in the freezer!
Pam, you're not supposed to leave the answer right below the quiz question! Could you BE any more silly?!?!
Erin, I hope you enjoyed the Harry Potter movie...you know I haven't read the books. You'll have to let me know if the movies are worth watching. It could be a good "movie marathon/getting work done" day.
-Monica
Glad you got to get out Erin...hope it was 'comfortable'
Love you!
The Stills
I share your pain in the sitting on sore areas for too long! After my 400+ miles I'm afraid my behind is never going to be the same! But, no pun intended, in my case that could be a good thing!
Love ya bunches! Aunt Debbie
Post a Comment