Thursday, July 2, 2009
Home!!!
Dear Prayer Warriors, Thanks for the prayers. We are home. The trip home seemed to last forever with the traffic and Erin's nausea. She is home being doted on by her sisters, laying on her bed in the middle of the family room. I have been running to a couple of pharmacies to find the unique meds they ordered for Erin. The dreaded "Posi" is hard to find! So we are just now settling in and ready to watch Dancing! Happy Birthday DL!! Happy 4th everyone! Praise the Lord with us for His unending mercy!! love to all, janet
12 comments:
I'm so glad you are home!!!!! What great news today. We are praying. Love you all!
Yeah!!! We are so glad you are home and thankful for a donor match!
Stephen and Rebekah
YEAH!!! By the way, you should know that andy stanley prayed for you by name! I mean, if you have andy praying for ya... you are good to go!!!! I love you and cannot wait to see you soon!!!! Love you and am so glad you are home in your own bed!!! Love you tons E!!!!
melanie
No challenge is greater than the Blonshine family - you are an amazing team. Our thoughts and prayers are always with you!!! Erin is our inspiration!! Much Love! George, Pat, Ty & Matty
Hi! I am so happy to hear Erin is home!! And that a donor has been found!! The Lord does answer our prayers. I will continue my prayers for you and so will my Church people.
Love, Eunice
Thanks for the birthday wishes! I'm so happy to hear you are home! Happy 4th! Can't wait to see you again soon. Love, Denise
It's great to hear you are home and in your own bed. Exciting news on the donor too!We continue to check on you and pray for you daily.Megan says it's still not too late to work on the purse puppy! Love Margaret P.S. Tell your nurse to hang in there!
Erin, Glad to hear you are home and in your own bed. Exciting news on the donor too!We continue to check on and pray for you daily. Megan says it's still not too late to work on your purse puppy! Rest and enjoy being home! Love, Margaret
Erin, Glad you are home and in your own bed. We are excited about your donor news! We continue to check on you and pray for you daily. Megan says it's still not too late to work on your purse puppy! Love, Margaret
I am so glad you are home and feeling better. Great news about the donor. Praying for you now as the sun is coming up in S.Carolina.
Have a great 4th with your family.
Kurt
Praise the Lord ! We know that healing is much faster at home. Erin, we will continue to pray that the nausea abates and the meds do their job.
We love you!
Kimberly and Mackenzie
What great news! Praise God. Praying for Erin to go in to remission, get that transplant, and get better fast.
Love to all,
David and Vicki
Post a Comment