Hello Friends, Erin had her 8th bone marrow biopsy today. I was thinking about how scary the first couple of biopsy prodedures were and how used to it we have become. What a crazy thing to be "used to." Erin did very well. Her favorite PA was there to do the procedure which always is a comfort. Erin is currently sleeping the good sleep. Great news is that she gets a few days off of her bucket-o-pills because her numbers are up. She also has permission to go to the movies!! WooHoo. It will be nice to be normal for a couple of days. We don't know when they will admit her for the transplant but I figure very soon. Thanks for the prayers. God is Good!! All the Time! blessings, janet
"Give thanks to the Lord, call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done, and proclaim that his name is exalted. Sing to the Lord, for he has done glorious things; let this be known to all the world." Isaiah 12:4-5
10 comments:
AWESOME PROGRESS! What a wonderful treat - one of her favorite things - a current movie in a real theatre (not that the mattress on the living room floor doesn't serve it's purpose)! Always in our thoughts and prayers.
The Ledons
YAY!! Sleep that good sleep and then go to the movies!
Hello Miss Erin,
I just left the Grayson UMC where I gave another unit of blood for you. I tried to write your name on the bag so they would save it for you in case you need more blood one day. To my surprise, they wouldn't let me. I know how much you would want my blood, what with your desire to grow a beard and belly one day being what it is.
:-)
All Our Love and Prayers!
Dr. Ken of the
Blessing-Moore-Butts Team.
Glad she got a break from the "Bucket-O-Pills" and I give a big AMEN on your sentiments. It is amazing what we can get "used to" but having a familiar face was a blessing I am sure!
Robin
So glad everything went smooth today. Wonderful news. Enjoy the movies.
Dixie & Brad
Praise God for a successful day getting through tough tests and then some good news! Will be praying for the residual pain to go away fast fast fast!!!
Love to all,
The Stills
Yay for some freedom! Glad to hear things are going well and on track! Know that I'm praying for you and your family! I love you Erin!
Hallelujah!!!! Now we can pray the time will be soon for the transplant.
Love, Eunice
Yay! Good numbers! Praise God! It looks like there are some cute movies out....spend the whole day at the theater and eat some popcorn for me!
Love,
Kathleen Stahl
Sounds like there are a lot of praises in the Blonshine home right now. I'm thanking God with you! Hey, see a good movie for me! I'm on my way to Chuck E Cheese and an orthodontist appt. Don't you want to trade?!? I am sure the germ infested world of video games and bad pizza would not be the best pre-op environment for you! Take care, enjoy, and know you are always in our prayers!
Love, The Chamlees
Post a Comment