Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Wed 9 days til Christmas

Hello Prayer Warriors,
Thanks for your prayers!! Erin is doing fine and so is Bill. We just got back from Bill's surgery and he did great. Good thing Erin feels better enough to help me with him. Isn't God's timing perfect that way! Amanda suggested I start blogging just once a week since things are so much better. Sounds like a plan. I will try to wean myself off. I am sort of co-dependent on this blog and your prayers. But isn't that the best blessing to be at this point in Erin's recovery!! Woo Hoo. Merry Christmas!! janet

"If you keep your feet from breaking the Sabbath and from doing as you please on my holy day, if you call the Lord's holy day honorable, and if you honor it by not going your own way and not doing as you please or speaking idle words, then you will find your joy in the Lord, and I will cause you to ride on the heights of the land and to feast on the inheritance of your father Jacob." The mouth of the Lord has spoken.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure I can handle once a week.... : ) Glad things are going well. Terry

LindaLou said...

and we're all co-dependent on the blog! but once a week sounds great.

Anonymous said...

I guess it would be ok. Mindy

Unknown said...

Glad for Bill! And so happy things are going well. We support your game plan for the blog...and still will keep the prayers going! :)

The Stills

Lisa Johnson said...

Glad to know Bill is doing well. Thanks for letting us know about the once a week thing- that way I can prepare myself for the change. What a blessing this has been and what a blessing that we can now go to a 1 per week update!! Praise God! You should think about compiliing these into some kind of daily devotion for those who are walking through cancer and treatment. It has been such a blessing to all of us- I am sure there are others who could use the inspiration. We love you very much and we hope this is the best Christmas ever.
PS got the card and I see that Amanda and Kyle have gone to the dogs!

Anonymous said...

OK . . . if you must. Just want you to know however, that just because some of us are not the great and talented writer you are and don't BLOG each day doesn't mean we don't read it each day and aren't continually inspired by it. It might be wiser to do this gradually so that we don't have to endure withdrawal symptoms :0) We're SO HAPPY that things are working out so well! You Blondies deserve the best. We continue to pray each day that He continues to bless you dearly.

Uncle Ron

Anonymous said...

We will miss the daily blog, but so
thankful to hear the good news.
We wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!!!!
The Bohanans

Aunt Debbie said...

What a Merry Christmas it is!! Thank you Lord! xoxoxox