Blessings Prayer Warriors,
Thanks for the prayers. Erin is feeling fine today. She ended up using the bucket last night. I don't know if it was the salad she ate or the fact that I was bragging yesterday about her not using the bucket in a while. I think it was just a random thing, nothing big going on. But rest assured, I shall not say another word about the bucket. Erin's friend Jenna brought by some things full of corn and rice that one of her church members made for Erin. You microwave them to warm them up and they stay warm a long time so you can snuggle with them. Just putting it out there for the committee at large, for any objections before we let her use them. We got slammed on the electric blanket, so I want to be sure. I will use the microwave and run, as usual. I won't let her near it. How's that sound? Heaven knows I am trying everything to keep her warm and safe at the same time.
Bill's surgery got changed to 1:45 in case your prayers are time specific. Thanks in advance. blessings on your day, janet
"As a mother comforts her child, so will I comfort you; and you will be comforted over Jerusalem." Isaiah 66:13
2 comments:
Sounds safe to me! Just don't overheat it in the microwave...I have one with some kind of dried edible...beans or something. Not good to overheat. Ewe.
Stay warm Erin!
Love,
The Stills
I have one of those bean warmers and it is awesome....cannot think of anything that would be unhealthy about it.....but please do not quote me. I am not nearly as special as sweet Erin, so get more input from others.....I still say the old timey hot water bottle is a great option...I found them at walmart and all drug stores. if you need help finding one, let me know and I will pick it up....they stay warm forever.....
Ms. Kimberly
Post a Comment