Monday, December 14, 2009

Monday - 11 days til Christmas

Hello Prayer Warriors,
Thanks for the prayers. Please add Bill to your list for this week, he is having foot surgery on Wed at 3:30. Erin is doing great, a little headache, a little stomach ache, but great comparatively speaking! We just took a trip to the mall. She says the mall misses her and the economy fell because she wasn't allowed to shop, so she is making up for lost time. Hope you are enjoying the Christmas Spirit. Blessings, janet

"One man pretends to be rich, yet has nothing; another pretends to be poor, yet has great wealth." Proverbs 13:7

That's a thinker!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bill, I am praying for you in advance of your foot surgery and Erin, I am sure that the mall did miss you but not half as much as all of us! So glad to hear that you are so much better. I continue to lift praise and thanksgiving to God for you each day.
Love,
Sheri

LindaLou said...

actually, the Blonshine medical bills are more than off-setting Erin's shopping deficit. But once again this sweet girl proves how much she cares about the greater good of our nation and is out there doing her part! thanks, Erin!

Anonymous said...

I was at the mall on Friday. It did seem to be very chipper. I thought it might have been all those Christmas decorations, but the mall told me "no... it's all Erin! She's back!"
I am so thankful that you are getting to do fun things again!!

Pam
Ps... Bill we will be praying for your surgery on Wednesday. A good Roman needs his feet!!!

Unknown said...

We'll send some prayers up for Bill's foot for sure! David can commiserate as he has had painful foot problems for about 6 months...he's trying to avoid the surgery!

Thanks to Erin for stimulating the economy!!!

Love,
The Stills