Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Happy June

Blessings Prayer Warriors,
We are so thankful for all of you and your prayers. God has done amazing things through all the prayers! I hope you have been as blessed as we have by spending more time with the Lord.
Erin is doing well. She is still walking on air over the job coming through. God has been faithful to put the pieces of her life back together better than ever. Erin is feeling so good, she has decided to get her own place this summer. Now, you know I am having a hard time with that decision, but she has agreed to let me spend the night whenever I want to. I told her I am available M-F but I would spend the weekends with Bill. You probably think I am kidding.... She found a nice place close by and it is brand new (no germs), and she has friends for neighbors, so I think I will be o.k....eventually. Laura is also moving out. I have been stalling on the whole empty nest thing but it looks like it is going to hit hard this summer.
Erin goes to the clinic next Wed, so we should have more medical details then. In the meantime, she has been feeling great, so we are praying that they decrease the steroids some. Steroids do keep her from sleeping well and that adds up over time. I guess that is our prayer request, that they can decrease some of the meds. Blessings on all of you. You are the best team ever!! love, janet

"Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time, we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers." Galatians 6:9-10

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to everyone on getting their own 'grown-up' place. God is good and home is always home. I'll continue to pray continue healing and good results while medicines decrease. In Christ name, Tracy

Anonymous said...

We are all floating along on these wonderful lab results, teaching position for next year and "getting on with life" apartment shopping. God is good!
JoJo