Happy Last Day of School!
Thanks for the prayers. We are sorry to say we lost Bill's Mom 2 weeks ago and we had the Memorial last week. She lived to 91 and was a testament to God's grace throughout her life. We are blessed by her legacy of faith! As hard as that was to say goodbye, we know she is now saying hello to the Lord in person and all her family before her. So, we celebrate her home-going with Joy in the Lord!
Erin is doing well. We praise God daily for her health. She is still walking and going to the gym. I am encouraged to say she is feeling like she might be beginning to sweat a little on her head after a vigorous class. We can only pray that is a sign that her body is returning to more normal endocrine function.
As for her job situation, Gwinnett County Schools has told her they will let her know this Friday if they have a place for her in the system. Please pray she gets a good position for the coming year. She has really been stressed about it. I know God has a plan for her, but it's hard to wait it out.
The next appt for Erin is in two weeks, so we are enjoying our first month-long break from the trek to Emory. Thank you so much for the prayers that have sustained us these last 2 1/2 years. We couldn't have done it without all of you on your knees for Erin. We are blessed by your faithfulness! love, janet
A favorite verse around graduation time:
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart." Jeremiah 29:11-13
Update: This just in...Gwinnett County is sending Erin back to Peachtree Ridge as a Inter-related teacher!! She will be collaborating with other teachers, so it will hopefully be less stressful than having her own classes. It is the perfect fit. God is good!! Erin is on cloud nine. Thank you Lord!!
Thanks again for the prayers! janet
8 comments:
I am so excited you posted. I was waiting to hear the good news. I am so sorry for your families loss, but as the saying goes "absent from the body, present with the Lord". She is rejoicing as she has now seen our Savior's face.
I will continue to keep you and family in prayer. Jesus will come through with all your needs and he is so good to us that he even provides our wants. Keep pushing and getting better.
In Christ,
Adrienne
So sorry for your loss. Give Bill a BIG hug from the Campbells....
So sorry about Bill's mom....praying for you guys. Let us know about the job. Come on GCPS!!!!
Bill,
Sorry for the loss of your mother.
John
I'm so sorry to hear about Bill's mom...praying for you guys.
I'm so excited for Erin's job, God is good!!!Terry
So sorry to hear about Bill and all of your loss. I am glad to hear that Erin not only has a job but a less stressful job. I was calling on the same verse on Wednesday for our family. God is good and he does a plan for our lives. May all of you feel his blessings a thousand fold. In Christ, Tracy Bishop
It is so awesome and I feel so humbled when God not only anwsers our prayers but far exceeds what we hoped for! I'm thrilled for Erin and the job placement! She will be such a blessing to all her fellow teachers!
Bill, we love you and are sending big hugs to you. Your Mom must have been very special to have raised such a sweet, kind and loving son! Love, Debbie & Ron
Yippee!!! We get to see Erin at Peachtree Ridge again next year!!!!! Not sure what an Inter-Related Teacher is, but if it means we'll get to see Miss Blonshine's smiling face in the hallways of PRHS again, then I'm all for it. Kudos to GCPS for giving her back to us :)
Post a Comment