Oops! We missed a week! This is Erin, playing blog catch up. I think we are losing our minds (forgetting to blog . . . what next?). Last we wrote, I had just received some shots, given some blood, and packed my sunscreen for the beach with the girls. We had an awesome time - sand, shopping, and seafood - what more could you ask for?! It was a great trip! :)
Last week went smoothly - headed back to the gym to try and get a little strength back . . . whew. A little sore doesn't begin to cover it. :) Funny, though, I realized that I haven't been sweating (gross, sorry), which has me wondering . . . I head back next Wednesday to the clinic, so I'll ask them then, but isn't that weird? Who knows - they probably have "crazy" written all over my charts because I always have some sort of something going on. Oh, well - I do try to keep things interesting for everyone involved. :)
We had a nice trip to the lake last weekend with the Solanes and Woodward clan. The weather was nice, and it was good for Mom and Dad to get a break and have some fun! Five dogs + ten people = lots of fun! Now we are looking forward to Laura's graduation from UGA - she has worked so hard and is ready for summer before hitting the books again in the fall for grad school. We are so proud of her! :)
Hope you had a wonderful Cinco de Mayo! I promise to update next week after our clinic visit . . .
Te amo, Erin
"I come that they may have life, and have it to the full." (John 10:10) I praise God for the wonderful life He has given me!
4 comments:
Gracias chica! HUGS!!!!!
The Ledons
Hey Sweet Erin......I have really been "out of the Loop".....and for that I am sorry......Hope you are still making progress.....
will we see you at Relay tomorrow night ? come by and have a frappacino on me....only cost to you is a hug !
Miss you!
Ms. Kimberly
I am so glad to here everything is going well. May God continue to bless you!!
Adrienne
Wasn't UGA graduation great!? Extra special to see you all there!
Love,
The Stills
Post a Comment