Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Almost Tax Day

Hello Prayer Warriors,
Thanks for the prayers! Erin is doing well. She had a respiratory appt today but no Dr visit or labs. Each month she gets Pentamidine to protect her from pneumonia. She uses an inhaler gadget for about 15 minutes. Anyway, she drove herself to Emory because she was supposed to have a patient advocacy board meeting as well. Apparently, they changed it up and forgot to call her. Oh well, maybe next month.
Overall, Erin is feeling great. She is still walking daily and having fun with friends. She is still on the job hunt, so if you hear of anything, let her know. Gwinnett still hasn't let her know where they are displacing her to. They are supposed to put her somewhere... In the meantime, she is enjoying herself. She is going to the beach next weekend with some friends. I am sure she will love the getaway.
She hasn't experienced any GVH symptoms, praise God! Last week they told her the labs showed she was getting ready to spike, but I guess they stopped it in time. Isn't it cool how God provides like that? Blessings on you, thanks for checking in, janet

"The wild animals honor me, the jackals and the owls, because I provide water in the desert, and streams in the wasteland, to give drink to my people, my chosen, the people I formed for myself that they may proclaim my praise. " Isaiah 43:20-21

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

Great to hear the progress! The Lord has the right job in the right time for you both. In the mean time keep living. I will continue to lift you all up in prayer.

Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you. Matthew 7:7

In Christ,
Adrienne

Unknown said...

Yay!!! Have fun at the beach Erin!!!

Love,
The Stills

Anonymous said...

Hey there Kiddo,
Our Lord surely has his arms wrapped tightly around you and your wonderful family! Keep up the walking. I know that exercise can do great things for the mind and body. We love you guys. Uncle Ron